16

🧸 — P U N I S H E D — 🧸

Teaching you a lesson is
one of my favorite things
to do. — Vhope ♡︎

plot: taehyung had been dozing off during dance practices, annoyed, hoseok still let it slide. well, that was until he had messed up during a concert which caused the older to snap.

warnings: edging, degrading.
extra: this is pt. 1 of two, smut is in this, they're in a relationship, pet names, slightttt fluff at the very - very end, 1398 words.

lately taehyung had been dozing off whenever they were practicing choreography

lately taehyung had been dozing off whenever they were practicing choreography. of course no one really cared because they were only practicing, though hoseok still wanted him to try his hardest since he himself was more serious when it came to choreography.

however, he let all the incidents slide, after all taehyung always managed to get out of any form of punishment just by a simple bat of his eyelashes. that was until taehyung messed up during a concert, why? because he was dozing off yet again.

hoseok was pissed to say the least. he told taehyung time and time again to pay more attention to the lyrics whenever there was a dance that way he wouldn't mess up. practices were one thing to the serious dancer, but live performances were another.

taehyung immediately apologized on their way home, but by the looks of it hoseok still wasn't letting up; the intimidating expression continuing to be displayed.

🍓 t i m e s k i p 🍓

taehyung was currently on his hands and knees as they fumbled to grip the sheets beneath him, burying his head deeper into the pillow with a whine.

"h-hyung-" he gasped out.

hoseok grinned. he was practically able to hear the pout on the younger's lips as he curled his fingers inside of his tight hole - brushing up against his prostate for what seemed like the hundredth time.