O.3

🧸P R E C I O U S B A B Y — 🧸

You are some kind of
wonderful. — Taegi

plot: yoongi was always one to keep to himself, more so on the introverted side. so, when a friend gave him a new, adorable puppy, he was rather excited over it. what he later found out, however, was not what he expected.

extra: pure fluff and some fantasy, hybrid taehyung, unedited, 695 words.

my pretty baby

my pretty baby.

all mine, so pretty.

so cute.

love you so so much my pretty little baby.

🍓

those were some words that had been said everyday from yoongi in a sweet voice. however they weren't towards any of the members there, they were towards a new puppy he had gotten from namjoon since he would work so much and he thought yoongi needed a companion.

the puppy was adorable, he was a beautiful grey color with white, he had the most adorable dark brown eyes and he was such a lovable cuddle bug in general.

🍓 t i m e s k i p 🍓

yoongi sighed softly to himself, he was working on yet another song in his studio. he was currently tapping away before he felt a familiar fuzzy ball rubbing against his leg. he looked down and smiled softly before picking his puppy up.

"hey cutie, how's my pretty little taetae?"

he got a lick in response as the puppy wagged his tail quickly and started to roll around in yoongi's arms. yoongi hummed and rubbed his tummy.

"i'll be back, daddy's gonna get you some food and fresh water, okay?"

and with that he stood up and gently set the puppy down on his chair.

once yoongi came back, he was expecting to find the puppy curled up in a ball somewhere. but instead he was found with a naked person in place of his puppy.

yoongi's jaw dropped, the man looked like his puppy. he had grey fluffy hair that could almost be counted as white as well with beautiful skin, a cute tummy, and the same big brown doe eyes.

yoongi dropped the food and drink in pure shock before opening his mouth, trying to be calm, but that's not how it came out.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!"

the other let out a squeak as his face turned a dark red.

"i-i'm taehyung.."

his voice was deeper than yoongi expected and a bit intimidating, but nevertheless yoongi shrugged it off and trudged forward.

"you aren't my taehyung. my dog is- well an actual dog!"

"didn't they tell you when they sold me..? i'm a hybrid."

that's when yoongi noticed his cute fluffy ears that had been folded down across his head due to being nervous and scared, along with a fluffy tail that was swaying back and forth ever so slightly.

"how the hell did I miss that.." he muttered

his eyes widened, "i got you him because i know you're lonely and need a companion, you also need someone that can hold your hand through the night."

"i didn't know he meant that," he groaned.

he then stared at taehyung again, taking into account his gorgeous features. he turned around and shuffled through some clothes before handing him a pair of clean boxers and a button up white long sleeved shirt along with white cotton socks.

taehyung quickly put them on and tilted his head.

"so..so you aren't going to get rid of me?"

yoongi just stared at him and furrowed his eyebrows.

"what? no, of course not. sure I'm shocked, curious, and a tad bit scared. but I'm not gonna get rid of you."

taehyung smiled happily, and yoongi could've sworn his heart melted. he then watched the male- er, hybrid, stand up and nuzzle against him.

a breathy chuckle escaped yoongi's lips, pursing them when he heard the other yawn.

"tired?" yoongi asked quietly.

"a little," taehyung mumbled.

yoongi nodded and sat down then pulled taehyung down with him, taehyung happily laid on his lap before slowly drifting to sleep, soft breaths escaping his lips.

yoongi continued to just stare at him before smiling and playing with taehyung's hair.

"my pretty baby.."