O.5

🧸F A L L I N G — 🧸

I'll always love you, my little
angel. — Vminkook ♡︎

plot: jimin and jungkook were absolutely whipped for one man and one man only; kim taehyung.

extra: fluff and romance, 639 words.

the maknae line had always been extremely close, whether it was due to the fact they were the youngest or for the fact that they were both in love with taehyung

the maknae line had always been extremely close, whether it was due to the fact they were the youngest or for the fact that they were both in love with taehyung. yes you heard that right, they were in love with taehyung.

how could they not be though? all the way from his adorable smile to his wonderful personality, he was absolutely stunning and the fact that he was humble seemed to brighten his beauty 100x more.

jungkook and jimin didn't let their crush effect their friendship with each other however, they were still as close as always.

and although the members, except for taehyung, knew about their crush, they didn't let it effect their feelings towards them and still loved jungkook and jimin deeply.

🍓 t i m e s k i p 🍓

it was a regular day, they didn't have practice which was nice. jimin and jungkook were discussing things they loved meanwhile everyone else just did their own thing as well.

"okay, i love food," jungkook smiled.

"same! i love dancing," jimin hummed.

"yep, i love singing."

"mhm, i love sleeping."

"i love working out."

"meh, i love. uhh, ooh. taehyung," jimin sighed softly and got a dazed off look in his eyes.

jungkook nodded slowly and got the same look in his own.

"me too, i love tae's smile."

"i love his laugh."

"i love his eyes."

"i love his personality."

"i love his cuteness."

"i love his voice."

"dancing."

"acting."

"heart."

they continued listing more and more things they loved about taehyung, the others noticed this and just laughed quietly to themselves. they were too busy listing things that they didn't notice a familiar presence now sitting next to them.

jungkook slowly looked at taehyung and smiled his bunny smile.

"hey tae, i love his- oh shIT!" he quickly looked at taehyung and choked on the air.

jimin got up and sat on the opposite side of him so taehyung was now in the middle, he gently played with his hair and let out a soft sigh, still speaking about what he loved about taehyung although he was right there.

"i love his hair," he smiled.

jungkook nodded in agreement and listened to everything jimin was listing off still. by now taehyung's face was as red as a tomato. he didn't know who he was talking about, although a part of him thought it was, well, him and it didn't help the fact that he had a major crush on the two.

"jiminie..?" taehyung squeaked.

"yes taebaby?"

"who're you talking about?"

jimin hummed and held taehyung's hand.

"well my precious taehyung, i'm talking about you."

"and who's jungkook talking about?" he gulped.

jungkook then held his other hand and smiled softly.

"i'm talking about you too."

the two cooed at taehyung's shyness and the little squeak he let out, he then chewed his lip.

"why me?

"because we like you taetae, we like you a lot. and over the years it's been harder and harder to keep bottled inside," jimin frowned.

"yeah, he's right. every time we see you it's like our whole day turns a lot better, i can't imagine my life without you. and i know you may not feel the same, we both know this, but will you be our boyfriend?" jungkook asked softly.

a wide smile placed itself on taehyung's face as he nodded quickly and pulled them both into a hug. taehyung ended up passed out on the couch, the two cuddling each side of him before they stared at him lovingly.

"i love him." they both said at the same exact time.