(Past) Klaus's Time off from Conquest

Time: (100 Years after his birth)

This is what it looked when Klaus would go on to conquer planets after killing off all the rebellious Saiyans who stood in his way...

He was their God despite his distaste for it...

(Past) Klaus: Pathetic Worms. To think that they gave me this position because of the fact that I destroyed countless universes. So much for a warrior species if they fear one of their own kind so damn much.

He goes into Super Saiyan Blue as the entire universe shakes under the might of his power much to the immense fear and astonishment of his subjects.

(AN: Klaus's base power level during this time period was around 40 Trillion)

(Past) Klaus: *cackles quietly* And yet I can see why they fear me so much...I honestly wish that I could find someone who wouldn't fear me so damn much....

He suddenly begins to remember Hanasia as he shakes his head in denial at such a thing...

(Past) Klaus: Why am I thinking about her....She's dead or at least I think she is considering that she disappeared  after our battle on Planet Radon a couple decades ago....Do I actually miss her? Pfft......*Begins to laugh psychotically much to the fear of his guards outside his throne room* As if!!!

Oh...You dense fool....And yet he didn't realize that she was his first chance at love....

After Klaus finishes his laughing fit...He gets off his throne as his cape begins to flow along with his movement as he flies outside the ship as he overlooks a planet with a evil grin....

He raises one of his fingers up as a small orb of God ki begins to form at suddenly begins to expand and grow in size as he motions the now giant ball of God ki towards the planet...

As he begins to laugh.

The giant ball of God ki lands directly onto the planet as it then gets destroyed on impact as Klaus continues to laugh...

(Past) Klaus: Such beautiful fireworks!! I really outdone myself today!!

The other Saiyans inside the ship look on in horror despite them being conquerors as well but they wouldn't enjoy destroying things to the level of that in how Klaus does things....