Empress Melinda

Name: Melinda Ghidorah

Species: Primordial Ghidorah

Age: 35 Trillion Years Old

Appearance:

Height: 630 Meters (6'0 in human form)

Human Form:

Reputation: First Ghidorah to be born with the affinity to use Water and Ice instead of Electricity like the rest of the Ghidorah species, Empress of her own Universe, World Conqueror,  Goddess of Winters, Empress

Reputation: First Ghidorah to be born with the affinity to use Water and Ice instead of Electricity like the rest of the Ghidorah species, Empress of her own Universe, World Conqueror, Goddess of Winters, Empress.

Abilities:

Hydrokinesis: Melinda can use surrounding moisture to augment herself, and to function as frozen water will allow her to travel within large bodies of the substance almost instantly. It is accomplished by breaking herself down to her most base levels and reforming at the destination. She will also be able to convert her body to gigantic proportions through absorption of a lake or pond or even an entire ocean. Wherever there is any moisture, Melinda is a threat. She has the ability to transform herself into nothing more than water vapor, yet remain consciousness and retain the use of her powers. Her conscious control over her power is so great, that she has been able to exist at two places at once, and has even exist everywhere at the same time without any physical body as she has transcended such physical limitations. She also has the ability to freeze water vapor around her which allows her to grow to gigantic proportions, gaining superhuman strength that matches her superhuman size while in said state.

Cyrokinesis: The ability to control moisture, such as to freeze any air moisture into super-hard ice. This ice can be formed into any object of her choosing: the only limitations are her own imagination, and the ambient air temperature which determines how long her ice sculpture will stay icy. She does not have to hold the ice physically with her hands in order to shape it. Apparently, she can simply direct the waves of coldness she projects in certain ways so as to create ice in the shape she desires. She can make the weather snow or blizzard.

Organic Ice Form: Ability to not only cover her body with ice, but to actually become organic ice. Though the appearance is similar, Melinda is now actually translucent in her ice form. She is virtually indestructible in this form: she can reform her shattered body, and even if the rest of her body is completely destroyed. She has shown that her control over her powers are so great, that she simply cannot be killed.

Ice and Water Absorption: She can absorb Ice and Water to enhance her abilities in battle as she becomes much stronger because of it.

Superhuman Strength: She once single-handedly overpowered the entire onslaught of various Kaiju which consisted of over 100,000 with ten of them being as strong as an Alpha Titan.

Freeze Pulse: She draws all of her stored energy from absorbing the moisture around her and enhances her power. Shown when she froze the whole universe without showing any signs of fatigue, confirming that her power has already reached the level of a cataclysmic natural disaster.

Gravity Beams: She can shoot blue gravity beams (concentrated, lightning-like beams of electrical energy)

Healing Factor: With her abilities, she can heal any wounds in a very short amount of time.

(AN: Will add more eventually)

Skills:

Expert Strategist & Tactician: Melinda has great instinct and intuition in battle. She is generally aware of everything in her presence, and is also able to see through most deceptions.

Master Martial Artist: She is a master hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, having extensive levels of knowledge of melee combat.

Master Acrobat: Her years of training and experience have made her an highly skilled acrobat, gymnast, and aerialist. She often utilizes these talents in combat for both evasive and offensive purposes.

Personality: Is a manipulative and barbarous sadist who lacked empathy for people whom she deemed weak. Enjoys putting her enemies through great pain, both physically and emotionally. She had no qualms about killing innocent people to get what she wanted. Treats her subordinates well, letting them do as they please, which in turn inspired their intense loyalty and devotion. Loves to fight and held special respect for strong opponent particular Klaus whose was one of the only people who was more sadistic than even herself in which made her fall in love with him. Although she is unabashedly bloodthirsty, she keeps it from dominating her judgment.

Love Interest: Klaus