The Second Entity Created by Klaus

Name: Grimlock

Species: Primordial T-Rex

Height: 390 Meters

Age: 176 Billion Years old

Appearance:

Human form:

Human form:

Height: 5'11

Height: 5'11

Reputation: An entity created by Klaus, Alpha of the entire T-Rex species as a whole, Greatly respects his creator's reputation throughout the omniverses, younger brother of Selene

Powers:

Primordial Dinosaur Physiology: As one of the oldest and most powerful beings, Grimlock is extremely powerful and he is noted to be one of the greatest of Klaus's creations even by the Omnipotent Saiyan himself. With proving to surpass his older sister's might when she never applies the augmentations provided by her weapon.

Superhuman Strength: Grimlock, like all of Klaus's creations, is incredibly strong, capable of exerting immense amounts of superhuman physical force and has vast levels of superhuman strength when he so desires, the full extent of which remains unknown but said to be among the strongest of the entities that Klaus has ever created.

Superhuman Speed: Grimlock is extraordinarily fast, he is much faster than humans, demons, animals, and other beings. He can appear and disappear with a blink of an eye.

Superhuman Endurance: Grimlock is shown to be barely affected by injuries the pain of injuries that would have been extremely painful to a being who themselves are considered omnipotent.

Mid to High Tier Nigh Omnipotence: Being the second oldest being created by Klaus, Grimlock is unimaginably powerful, he is nearly all-powerful and he is next to invincible. He can very easily kill even the mightiest of OP reincarnators and even Low tiered Omnipotent beings by just snapping his fingers and is much more powerful than the younger entities created by Klaus with exception of his older sister Selene. He is almost as powerful as his older sister, it has been noted that a fight between them would destroy an entire omniverse.

Nigh Omniscience: As the second oldest being created by Klaus, Grimlock has extensive knowledge on the workings of the omniverse and immense awareness of almost everything in it. His knowledge can be assumed to be greater than that of his younger siblings but not quite as extensive as Selene's. This includes the knowledge of spellcraft and soul manipulation, the ability to see the future, the ability to sense other beings and to see the true form of creatures that cannot be seen by normal means.

Nigh Invulnerability: Grimlock's scales are nearly indestructible, and is impervious to almost all damage and injury. However, he is still vulnerable to beings of superior power, as displayed when Klaus punished him for his misbehavior during his rebellious stage in his teenage years much to the amusement of all his siblings and to his embarrassment. 

Immortality: As the second oldest being created by Klaus, Grimlock has an infinitely long lifespan. He has already existed before the creation of a universe. And he is unaffected by diseases and toxins. He does not tire, and does not require food, water, oxygen, or sleep to sustain himself.

Energy Blasts: Grimlock demonstrated the ability to produce bolts of dim bluish light from his hands. 

Elemental Control: Grimlock can control the weather, temperature, electrical fields and the elements themselves to an immense degree, enough to cause natural disasters, either willingly or simply due to his mere presence.

Immense Aura of Power:  Just the simple release of his aura could generate enough pressure to easily implode demons and even potentially deities as well as greatly injure the most powerful of demons and monsters.

Skills: 

Master Hand to Hand Combatant: Grimlock is a very accomplished fighter, with millennia worth of fighting experience and thorough combat training under the tutelage of Klaus.

Master Tactician: Grimlock is an extremely capable tactician and noted that he had particular affinity for forming strategies in the midst of combat and carefully planning how to engage enemies.

Charisma:  Grimlock has been seen to possess a considerable amount of charisma and ability in earning respect and loyalty from others as well as being a capable orator.