The DNA that was injected into Klaus as a Infant

Species: (Just know that the DNA affected him psychologically later in life which was why he was so evil and arrogant back before he was cursed)

Demon God(Demigra's DNA): Demons are evil creatures who enjoy using their power to torment, torture, and/or kill those who are weaker than themselves. Demon Gods are so powerful that their ki and magic power both rise dramatically to the level of gods, and they are granted God Ki.

Frost Demon Mutant(DNA of Frieza's Ancestor): Among their race, some members of their species are abnormally strong mutants with an abnormal level of cruelty in which was injected into Klaus as a infant. The race's shared traits of maliciousness and conquest have earned them a nasty yet fearsome reputation across the galaxy.

Majin(Majin Buu's DNA): The DNA of this Majin are known for having a thought process that is seen to be irrational and spontaneous and they have no trace of sanity and, because of this, are extremely volatile.

Dragon(Dragon of Albion's DNA): They are creatures that generate magic merely by breathing, their lungs acting as spiritual worlds, and they possess traits from other types of monsters. Simply having their blood within them grants anyone high level Magic Resistance able to easily dispel magic from the Age of Gods.

Archangel(Michael's DNA): Archangels are primordial angels and they view themselves as the highest authority over all of creation since their creator's departure. They are beings of primordial creation. But Klaus was injected with the DNA of Michael who is the strongest Archangel who is one of the oldest and most powerful beings in the multiverse.

Viltrumite(Thragg's DNA): Like Saiyans, they are planetary conquerors from the planet Viltrum. They have the superhuman strength and ability to go massively Faster than Light. Their enhanced durability makes them almost indestructible and they are only susceptible to harm by others of their kind or other powerful creatures. Their invulnerability has shown to be as powerful as not at all being affected by the most powerful nukes of the modern day.

Cybertonian(Megatron's DNA): The DNA of this particular Cybertonian was known for being  powerful, dangerous and a highly skilled combatant as befits a champion gladiator from the pits of Kaon. Few try to thwart his rule; both in combat presentation and his surprising intelligence. He was scheming, fierce, egotistical, sadistic, and cruel. He was very manipulative and persuasive. 

Titan(Thanos's DNA):  Thanos was an immensely powerful Titan , feared throughout the galaxy as one of the most powerful beings in the universe. He usually seen by everyone else as the ultimate personification of sadism, cruelty, megalomania, infinite destruction, death, power, and madness, when in reality, Thanos was a more complex and tortured soul given that his traumatic past and obsession with completing what he perceived as his destiny had led him to commit horrible actions all in the name of saving the universe even at a great personal sacrifice to himself. 

New God(Darkseid's DNA): Darkseid has been famously known for his tremendous megalomania, seeing in himself as the true ruler of the entire Multiverse. Darkseid is therefore the ultimate walking power of malevolence, terror, and destruction, expressing his power over nearly all who dare face him. Deeming himself as the one who turned thousands of planets into dust while looking for the one planet which has defeated him already, Darkseid is incredibly formidable and held great confidence in his abilities. The New Gods are a spacefaring race of nigh-immortal and extremely powerful humanoid beings

Mutated Kryptonian(Doomsday's DNA)Doomsday is an extremely ferocious monstrous being with an insatiable bloodlust, desire for destruction and carnage, which makes him a nearly unstoppable threat of apocalyptic proportions. However, due to Doomsday's feral mind, he, therefore, has limited intelligence, being unable to tell the difference between friend and foe. And his ability to "evolve" and regenerate at a rapid pace made him impossible to be brought down with brute force alone was all injected into Klaus as a infant.

Demi God (Asura's DNA):  Even among demigod standards, Asura is much stronger than most, with his strength and power lying in his wrath. Asura is one of the few entities who can access numerous transformations, and he was a hot-tempered, stubborn, and reckless demigod by nature and is known for charging head on at the enemy without a second thought. A powerful combatant and warrior, Asura displays both a strong will and an absence of fear in less-than-positive situations and will fight his adversaries relentlessly until he is victorious. Due to his stubborn nature, Asura rarely accepts the aid of others and prefers to remain self-reliant, preferring to get out of messes on his own.

Asgardian(Thor's DNA): Thor was conceited, arrogant, immature and stubborn. He had proven to be bloodthirsty and enjoyed the challenge of battle and combat, and he possesses incredible supernatural powers and superhuman attributes far surpassing many other Asgardians. Thor is currently the most powerful Asgardian within the Nine Realms and the cosmos. As Asgard's warrior prince, Thor trained in the arts of battle, which he has practiced for thousands of years. He is recognized as relying solely on his superior fighting ability, strength, and nigh invulnerability.

High Human(Saitama's DNA): He was an indifferent person. Even the mightiest foes pose no challenge to him, so he does not take his hero work seriously, goes through everything with little to no effort, and yearns for an opponent that can provide him with a challenge. The lack of worthy opponents has led him to suffer from a self-imposed existential crisis, and he claims that his ability to feel any and all emotions has dulled considerably. The combination of his attitude, unstoppable power often causes his battles to become anticlimactic. Saitama's only power was that his body is far beyond human limits, allowing him to achieve astounding physical feats. His strength is so great that it vastly eclipses even artificial beings designed or bred specifically for superhuman combat. And possesses seemingly limitless physical strength and is capable of effortlessly defeating powerful monsters and villains with a single, nonchalant punch (although this strength is not limited to punches). Saitama's punch is so powerful that many enemies simply explode when struck.

Evil Saiyan (Cumber's DNA): This state lets Klaus to generate a black and crimson red aura. It causes a noticeable increase in height and muscle mass, plus gives the Saiyan sterner and defined eyes. 

Life Fibers(DNA from the Primordial Life Fiber) : Life Fibers are multi-cellular microorganisms whose bodies grow in long thin strands, which radiate bright red energy. These strands are very durable, being stronger than most materials found on Earth. Life Fibers also possess a regenerative factor and in some cases (predominantly in complex organisms composed fully of or enhanced with Life Fibers) will reform into a whole even after being cut all the way through, though this process can be stopped if they are cut from two sides simultaneously in a scissoring motion. Life Fibers are parasitic organisms, living off the bio-energy that exists within the cells of the nervous system as well as in the circulatory system. In order to maximize the longevity of a host, they cover their host's body and bind to their peripheral nervous system instead of inhabiting their internal organs.  Life Fibers are also capable of manifesting new abilities in response to certain stimuli (usually life-threatening situations). Their ability to rapidly evolve is one reason why they are considered dangerous.

(AN: Will Add more later on).