Body Modifications made to Klaus by the Saiyan Scientists

Super Soldier Serum: The serum's general effect is to enhance and perfect the recipient physiology as well as emphasizing key personality traits, which can be a liability if the recipient has negative psychological traits. After a series of microinjections into the subject's major muscle groups, it causes immediate cellular change and increases cell division and cell density through synthetic proteins complex, enhance the subject's metabolic processes at a rate four times that of an average person, and augment the effects of the dopamine, testosterone, adrenaline, various other endorphins and hormones, to further amplify physical and mental performances, healing abilities in addition to a greater resistance to toxins and pathogens. Effectively granting an enhanced and perfected physiology with superhuman physical abilities and enhanced mental processes. It enhanced all of Klaus' bodily functions, such as his strength, durability, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes, senses, healing, and lifespan to superhuman levels. He is very muscular, athletic and physically capable.  It also prevents him from getting intoxicated by alcohol, meaning he cannot get drunk except if the Alcohol has extremely strong supernatural properties.

Adamantium Skeleton:  It is immune to all forms of physical damage and as such it is the only substance that is immune to any damage from the full-force of any cosmic entity. The indestructibility of adamantium lies within it's perfectly stable molecular structure, once the liquid adamantium cools and hardens, its molecular structure becomes permanently and perfectly stable. The molecular integrity of adamanitum cannot be altered in any way and as such the metal can never be manipulated again, adamantium is also immune to rust, decay, corrosion, etc. Once it was molecularly infused onto Klaus's entire skeletal system, it gave him limitless resilience, greatly enhanced strength and agility, and should the adamantium-infused bones be damaged, the admantium will regenerate as his bones regenerate and it can also get stronger in density alongside Klaus as his Zenkai Boosts enhance it's capabilities permanently.

Enhanced Augmentations: 

Carbide Ceramic Ossification: Advanced material grafting onto skeletal structures to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 3% total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis.

Muscular Enhancement Injections: Protein complex is injected intramuscularly to increase tissue density and decrease lactase recovery time.

Catalytic Thyroid Implant: Platinum pellet containing the Saiyan growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues.

Occipital Capillary Reversal: Submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of Klaus's retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase.

Superconducting Fibrification of Neural Dendrites: Alteration of bioelectrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. 300% increase in Klaus's reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity. 

Mutating Trial:  An incredibly painful one, it required the absorption of special virus cultures plus alchemical ingredients known as "the Grasses" to modify the physiology of Klaus. It took about a week. The herbs and bacteria were injected directly to immobilized Klaus's veins. The pain made him agitated by strikes of sudden madness, and he would fall into a deep stupor. His eyes turning glassy, hands reaching for any nearby clothing, and breath loud and hoarse. After being administered the elixirs again, Klaus's coughing fits would progress into vomiting. He also suffered from seizures, while cold sweat ran down his skin. Thus weakened, he fought with the mutagens, herbs, and viruses penetrating his body. The Trial granted Klaus lightning-quick reflexes, slower aging, physical strength as well as sharpen senses ang it granted him exceptionally increased strength, speed, reflexes, and endurance, far beyond any normal or well-trained Saiyan, that allows him to swiftly end fights with minimal effort, and perform physical feats that even ordinary Saiyans couldn't hope to match. Klaus's physical skills alone are sufficient to defeat most beings single-handedly if combined with extensive training and proper fighting style, whereas regular Saiyans could only hope to accomplish this in large groups. Klaus has also been shown to shrug off hits that would normally render normal Saiyans unconscious. Additionally, He has been known to survive the strikes of powerful monsters such as giants, or other beings possessing herculean strength, that would otherwise kill others with a single blow.

Effects: Each procedure was marked with its own unbearable pain. The carbide ceramic ossification was said to feel like Klaus's bones were breaking, as if his marrow was made of glass and was being shattered. The catalytic thyroid implant and muscular enhancement injections produce extraordinary pain as if Klaus's veins had been injected with napalm, as well as pulsating, and the feeling of them being torn out of his skin. The effect of the muscles increasing in density is said to feel like the entire body was on fire mixed with the feeling of plate glass shattering and being worked into Klaus's body. The superconducting fabrication of neural dendrites was said to feel like fire was burning along Klaus's nerves on his spine. And it wasn't for the DNA injected into him as an infant then he would've died but he still felt immense pain from these modifications.