Powers Granted by His Ring

Powers:

Omnipotent Mystic Eyes of Death Perception: Allows Klaus to "perceive death," the conceptual "Death of an Existence," on a Nigh Boundless scale. The ability to perceive the death of a being or object depends entirely upon  Klaus's perception of death. The brain and the Mystic Eyes work as a set, so having different "specs" allows for great differences in Klaus' abilities to perceive death. They show the death of things, the weak points where everything is most easily broken and the imperfection in everything that will break down one day. He can see the fate of all things, seeing the future, allowing him to see death. While there is a difference as to when a person or object will "end," it is certain that he will all arrive at that point because death is not something that "arrives," but rather is something already contained within an object at its creation and certainly bound to happen as part of the principle of causality. 

Domination: This allows Klaus to enslave others(Preferably his enemies) and assemble an army with little effort.

Greatly Enhanced Capabilities: His ring grants him augmentative effects which enhances his existing abilities to new heights. Essentially putting him beyond that of outerversal beings entirely.

Chaos Ki: Chaos Ki is so powerful that it was thought to be non-existent by even the original gods themselves. This Ki can manipulate, warp, and reconstruct the fabric of existence and reality to Klaus's very whims, and bring about total destruction on an outerversal to a level of Boundless plain field.

Merger: The ring essentially fused Klaus and (Corrupted) Klaus in one being which essentially greatly increased his power to new heights entirely but it only temporarily suppressed his curse. 

Omnipotent Zenkai Boost: Klaus's body is constantly gaining Zenkai Boosts because the power granted by the ring brings him immense pain but he's already used to such pain as his body slowly adapts to it in which makes him grow stronger.