Y/N's POV

I glanced up at the wall clock. 5 minutes to 11. Time to leave. I packed up my things. After switching off all lights, I pulled down the shutters and locked it. Toulos Restaurant is closed for the day. I took out my phone, played my favorite song, put on my earphones and started walking towards my apartment. The narrow lanes of the small town of Cirreto del Agua are dark and cold and desolate. These lanes are not what any 20 year old would opt for to return home after work. But I have no other choice. I used to work at Toulos Restaurant's main branch in Seoul but last month I got transferred to their branch in this desolate city and since then my life's been aweful. No friends, no night clubs, no shopping malls, no cinemas, no fun....

I'm the manager of this branch and my work is to 'manage' all the financial and commercial affairs of this Restaurant which is fortunately, not a hectic task, but since non of the staffs remain after 9 o'clock, I have to 'manage' the late night cu...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I'm the manager of this branch and my work is to 'manage' all the financial and commercial affairs of this Restaurant which is fortunately, not a hectic task, but since non of the staffs remain after 9 o'clock, I have to 'manage' the late night customers as well, which is, unfortunately, not a pleasant task. Though there are only a few customers who vist this Restaurant located in a shabby corner of 'The Ghost Town of Mexico'. But I think that the number of murderers, rapists, criminals and drug smugglers outnumber the ghosts in the city.

Yes this city is also notable for the number of crimes which take place every year in this city. Both the government and the people are so used to it that they don't even care anymore. Thus, it is not very difficult to understand the state of my mind when I return home at 11 o'clock every night through this streets, and my heartbeat right now when I see a man lying on the pavement across the road- his body covered with cuts and bruises and blood dripping from a wound in his left hand!

 Thus, it is not very difficult to understand the state of my mind when I return home at 11 o'clock every night through this streets, and my heartbeat right now when I see a man lying on the pavement across the road- his body covered with cuts and...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

To be continued....