After Dusk

After a great deal of pondering, I finally found out a way to know what's Taehyung is upto and at the same time, put Jimin off the track. I quickly changed into a pair of black jeans and black windcheater and made my way to the library. On reaching there, I didn't go to the reading room. Instead I went to the ladies washroom and put on a white sweater and cap which I had brought in my bag. I looked at the mirror. Perfect.

As I stepped onto the street, I noticed Jimin leaning on the wall opposite to the library. Probably, he was playing video games on his mobile and as I came out, he glanced up at me. My heart skipped a beat. Did he recognize me? Then he again focused  on his mobile. He hadn't recognized me! Good.

From there I went straight to the one and only taxi stand in the city. Not many people in the city used a taxi for traveling , so the no. of taxis is limited. Thus it wasn't difficult for me to find the driver who drove me to the abandoned building that day.

"Hello! Do you recognize me? You took me to an abandoned building last week. I want you to take me there once again. It's urgent. "
The driver stared at me for sometime and then mentally cursing his bad luck got into the taxi. I did the same and within half an hour we  reached our destination.

"Thank you so much", I said, paying the bill.

As the sound of the taxi faded away, an eerie silence took over. I looked at the building. In the light of the setting sun, it presented a ghastly appearance. A shiver ran through my spine. I have to know what's going on.

Keeping well in the shadows of the trees as before, I entered the building, the door open as usual. As I peeped into the corridor, I heard a lot of excited voices from the same room in which I witnessed Taehyung kill the man. Something's definitely going on. And I'm gonna find it out.

But it's not safe to stand here. Someone might see me. I was looking around for a better place to hide when I noticed that all the other rooms were locked from outside.
What if I get into one of those rooms?

I tiptoed my way towards the door next to the one from which I could here the voices. Very carefully, I unbolted it and slipped inside. I locked the door behind me and looked around. The room was dark except for the pale beam of sunlight entering through the ventilator. I noticed that there was another door in the room which attached it to the next one. Great!

Fortunately, this door was locked from my side. I opened it  only a crack and peeped inside. As I had expected, the room was filled with a lot of men but I couldn't see Taehyung anywhere. Everyone seemed excited about something. I stood there for 20 minutes but still couldn't see Taehyung anywhere. I was regretting my decision when I finally saw Taehyung enter the room.

"I'm extremely sorry to keep y'all waiting", he said addressing those who were present, "Finally the much awaited moment has come! So are y'all ready to welcome 'Young Thugz'?

"Finally the much awaited moment has come! So are y'all ready to welcome 'Young Thugz'?

A shiver ran through my spine. 'Young Thugz'? Is the BLACK EAGLES collaborating with YOUNG THUGZ, the deadly mafia gang of The US?

Before I could think anymore, I saw Taehyung open the door and 6 burly, muscular men enter the room. I looked closely once again. What am I seeing?Because the men who entered the room did not at all look like the leaders of 'Young Thugz'. Rather, they look a lot like the Police......

To be continued

To be continued....