DECEIVED

2 WEEKS LATER

Since that day,  Taehyung and I have become more intimate with each other.Our love for books brings us together. Although he doesn't speak much, he's a very patient listener. He has the ability to make you laugh after a hectic day.

Today the Restaurant will remain closed due to the festival of Cinco de Mayo, so I decided to visit the library and read books and solve crossword puzzles with Taehyung. But when I called him up he said that he has an important meeting to attend in the morning but would surely join me in the evening.

OTP

"But today the library will close early due  to Cinco de Mayo".

"Oh, I had forgotten about that. Umm if it's not an inconvenience to you, then can I come over to your apartment?"

"Really? It would be great."

"OK, I'll be there by 7 then."

" I'll be waiting".

I was so excited that I could hardly concentrate on the book I was reading. After a while I gave up reading and decided to go back to my apartment and clean it up a bit. Hardly had I stepped out of the library when a car parked on the opposite side of the road caught my attention. The reason was that the man sitting at the driver seat was none other Taehyung himself! But didn't he say that he had an important meeting to attend? Maybe his meeting got over? I waved at him but he wasn't looking at my direction so I decided to call him up.

OTP

"Taehyung look towards-"

"Y\N I told you I'm in a meeting.I'll call you later OK?"

With that he hung up. I stood there still processing what he had said. Why is he lying to me? I saw him speaking with someone on the phone and after having ended the call, he drove away. Maybe he went to attend the meeting?  But still my mind wasn't at ease. That's when I spied a taxi parked by the road. Without even giving it a second thought I got inside and said,

"Hurry! Follow that black BMW."

The driver looked at me n alarm, evidently not used to following cars in this small town.

"I'll pay you double. Now please hurry up!"

This seemed to work and soon we were following Taehyung's BMW at full speed

This seemed to work and soon we were following Taehyung's BMW at full speed. After about half an hour, his car halted in front of an abandoned building. I saw him get off the car and enter through the gates.

"Wait till I return." I told the taxi driver and quickly got off and followed him. I waited till he had crossed the garden and entered the building. Then, keeping well in the shadows of the trees, I crossed the garden and stood in front of the door. It was open. I peeped inside to see a corridor lined with closed doors. I could hear voices of men speaking from the far end of the corridor and one was definately  Taehyung's. Why will he be attending a meeting in this abandoned building? The moment crossed my mind an unknown fear caught hold of me.

Who is he? Is he a criminal? Why is he lying to me? ENOUGH! I can't allow this to go on. I have to know who he really is!

Having thus decided, I carefully made my way through the dimly lt corridor towards the direction of the sound.  The last door of the passage was slightly ajar. With my heart beating a mile a second, I peeped in-

A man was tied up to a chair in the middle of the room. He was struggling to say something but his mouth was tied up. Another man was pointing a gun at his forehead. This man, was none other than KIM TAEHYUNG!

 This man, was none other than KIM TAEHYUNG!