TRAPPED

"And do you have any idea about what happens to them who betray me?" He continued speaking in a calm voice with the bound up man while glibly playing with his revolver. "Moreover you tried to smuggle our confidential documents to your leader. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF YOU SON OF A BITCH? YOU THINK ANY MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU CAN DESTROY THE BLACK EAGLES? Listen carefully......

 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF YOU SON OF A BITCH? YOU THINK ANY MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU CAN DESTROY THE BLACK EAGLES? Listen carefully

I couldn't hear anymore. Did he just say THE BLACK EAGLES? The very mafia group the police is trying to put there hands on for the past 5 years?

A/N' s POV

The Black Eagles is on of the most dangerous mafia groups of Mexico, notorious for smuggling narcotic drugs across the country. The police is trying to catch them for many years now but without any success. Many a times the police has arrested a few men suspecting them to be members of The Black Eagles but due to lack of evidence they always escaped unscathed. Many private agencies have also tried to gather proves against them but so far none could succeed.

I came back from my thoughts on hearing another shout from Taehyung. 

"Yeah you guessed right", he said "They DIE".

BANG!

I flinched and closed my eyes. When I opened them the man was lying on the floor with blood oozing out from the bullet wound on his head.

"Clean this mess. I'm leaving now".

He ordered his men who were standing in the corner of the room, enjoying the drama. That's when I realized the fix in which I have landed. He is coming towards the door. The only thing that I can  think of doing right now is to run. And that's exactly what I did.

I never knew I could ran so fast. Within a minute I was on the main road. I jumped into the taxi and said," Quick! Return back to the library!!"

The driver looked at me in disbelieve. Then having been convinced that I was running away from a mental asylum, he pressed his foot hard down on the accelerator. I glanced behind. No car's following us....

TIME SKIP(AT HOME)

I was pacing around the room. My mind's still not working.

So many questions were running through my mind right now but there's no one who can answer them. After a great deal of pondering, I decided to tell the police everything I know. I was about to open the door when I paused.
What am I doing? I'm going to give evidence against the person whom I'm deeply in love with? But isn't he a murderer? But they say nothing's wrong in love and war. But..

In the midst of all this confusion, another realization struck me. I DONT HAVE A SINGLE FUCKING PROOF! I never took any snapshot or recording of what I witnessed today.Then for what am I going to the police? To start up a rumor that Miss Jeon Y\N  claims to know the leader of The Black Eagles and then get killed like that man today?

Before I could think any further, there was a knock on the door. I froze with my hand still on the doorknob. A familiar, friendly voice came from the other side-

"Y\N open the door. It's me, Taehyung. You asked me to come over today? Y\N?".....

 You asked me to come over today? Y\N?"