Who are you?

Police? Who called them? And where are the members of the Young Thugz?

A lot of questions were running across my mind. From the faces of the men in the room, I could understand that just like me, they too had no idea of what was going on. And Taehyung?

He had backed off a little from the door when the Police entered and now he was just a few inches away from the crack through which I was peeping. Is he trying to escape?

But then I realized that this door was locked from my side and Taehyung doesn't know yet that I have opened it. What if I get hold of him and pull him inside this room? I can't let him get arrested! I don't care if he is a mafia.

Very carefully I opened the door wide enough for me to slide my arm and pull Taehyung inside. But before I could get hold of him, one of the men spoke out.

"Don't you get tired of doing this drama every year? We know y'all don't have a single fucking proof 'bout  us. Y'all don't even have an arrest warrant! You think we are 'fraid of you eh?

The main officer turned to the man who was speaking and said,

" You are right Mr. We were tired of not having any proof against Black Eagles. So we decided to gather some. And you will be glad to know that this time we got hoards of solid evidence against y'all which includes images of the drugs you smuggle, recordings of your important conversations, papers and much more. We also managed to get an arrest warrant against y'all for the first time in 5 years".

The man stood listening, his jaws dropped wide. Then without any warning, he took out his revolver and pointing it straight at the officer's head, pulled the trigger. I closed my eyes, anticipating the obvious fatal end. But all that I heard was the laughter of the officer dominating the room. I opened my eyes. The man stood there, dumbfounded, while the officer took out his whistle and blew it. Immediately, 10 to 15 policemen rushed in through the door, each of them pointing there guns at them.

"You think we are such fools huh? Don't try to escape, the building is already surrounded by police".

Soon the inspectors had led away the men, some of them protesting, while the others were too shocked to react. After all of them had left, the officer turned towards Taehyung, who was still standing at his initial position. But the moment he did so, he noticed me peeping from behind. I had been so dumbfounded that I didn't even realise the fact that I was still standing in the same position, with the intention of pulling Taehyung into the other room.

"Look out Mr. Kim. There's someone behind you", he warned.
Taehyung immediately turned back and gripped my wrist tightly. Then realizing that it's me, his grip loosened but staring right into my soul, he said with a cold voice, " What are you doing here Y/N?"

"Oh you both know each other? I thought she was another criminal or something" , the officer said.

"I want an answer Y/N", Taehyung said, glaring at me.
" Before that I want you to answer my question ", I said.

" Who are you Mr. Kim Taehyung? "