The Mysterious Man..

Should I continue walking or go nearer and help that person? But what if he is a criminal? Ugh! c'mmon Y/N the person needs help! I went nearer. Is he alive? Seems so. He was unconscious yet I could see his chest heaving up and down. I shook his shoulders slightly- "Hello Mr.? "
He slowly opened his eyes. Even in the dim street light, I could see that he had a pair of beautiful eyes and an even more handsome face. He tried to get up but in the next instant groaned and fell back again.

"Are you ok? Should I call an ambulance? "I asked inspite of knowing the fact that the ambulance would take atleast 2 hours to arrive.

" No I'm fine" he said and flinched. His voice was deep and husky.

"Are you sure? " I asked

"Are you sure? " I asked. But then I heard footsteps approaching from behind. I turned around and saw 2 men approaching towards us. I froze as I caught a glimpse of the butt of the revolvers which protruded out of their pockets! But the came forward and helped the injured man to stand up. One of them, a bit short in height said, "Sir are you okay? "

"Took so much time to find me Jimin?""Sorry Sir"Then he looked at me and said, "The streets here are not quite safe at night, you shouldn't be wandering about"

"Sorry Sir"
Then he looked at me and said, "The streets here are not quite safe at night, you shouldn't be wandering about".

My friends always say that I've got a nasty temper and this kind of a remark worked me up. I HELPED HIM AND HE DIDN'T EVEN  THANKED ME!! AND NOW HE'S GIVING ME ORDERS???!!
" Listen here Mr. I have got work to do other than roaming about okay? "I said and instantly regretted saying so.
These are not your friends Y/N! Stop being so bossy!!

" Hey how dare you talk to our boss like that? " one of the men shouted.
"Ah Jungkook, let her go".The 'Boss' said. I took the opportunity and left the place immediately.

" Jimin, follow her and ensure that she reaches home safely ".......

To be continued

To be continued...