Mr. Kim Taehyung

11 o'clock. I got up and packed my things as usual. I glanced out of the window. The streets tonight seemed unusually dark and gloomy. A bit more forbidding. Today is Friday. This Restaurant remains closed on Thursday, so after that incident on Wednesday, today once again I'll have to walk through those streets alone. As I closed the shutters and locked the gates, the only thing I longed for was some company.

"Want some company? " A deep voice spoke just behind me.
I jumped and turned around to see the man whom I helped the previous day, standing behind me. His handsome face isn't something one would forget easily. But today he didn't look that scary. He smiled and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you".

 He smiled and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"

" How did u know that I work here? "

"You are not a secret agent. It's not difficult to find out. Anyways, I wanted to thank you for helping me that day."

"You should have done that earlier", I mumbled."

"Did you say something? "

"Nothing", I said and started walking towards my apartment. That's when I realised that he was coming behind me.
" Hey you!Why are you following me?"

"I'm not following you. I'll be accompanying you to your apartment. The roads here are not safe."

"Are you my body guard or something? "

He didn't reply. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"BTW, what's your name? "

"Kim Taehyung".

" Oh I see. "

An awkward silence followed. He was now walking right beside me.

"My house is just two Streets away, I can cover that distance alone

"My house is just two Streets away, I can cover that distance alone. "

"Texas Lane is much further away from that. "

"Huh! How do you know where I   live? "

"I have means Y/N"

He knows my name too! Oh God what should I do now? Well, there was nothing much that I could do so I continued walking. Just as we reached the apartment, he said,
"Goodnight" and disappeared in the darkness. I stood there, dumbfounded, thinking what to make of this. Is he trying to help me or make me land into some trouble?

What do you think?