A NEW TURN

THE BLACK EAGLES AGAIN

Recently a number of incidents have aroused the suspicion of police that The Black Eagles are at work again. The police suspect that they are currently at work in or around Cirreto del Agua. People are requested to report to the police if they spot any suspicious or unknown person in their locality......

I put down the newspaper. It seems that the Black Eagles are being reckless otherwise the would never catch the attention of the police. But why? Also, the abandoned building where I saw Taehyung shoot that person isn't a safe place to kill someone, which implies that the Black Eagles, especially Taehyung is being very careless and rash. It seems as if they are trying to get some work done very quickly. BUT WHAT? And isn't there any way they can be stopped?As I was lost in my thoughts all this while, the last customer came over to my desk to pay his bill. As I handed him his change, I glanced up at his face to find that it seems familiar!  Isn't he the same person who was with Taehyung when I first met him? What was his name now?.... Jimin.. if I'm not wrong. But what in the wide world is he doing here?!

 But what in the wide world is he doing here?!

As he left, another thought crossed my mind. Did Taehyung send him to keep an eye on me? Since Taehyung said he wasn't going to hurt me- considering it's true- it's probable that if he is doing something important,  he will make sure that I do not go sneaking into his work again. Having been quite sure of this fact, I made up my mind to find out what's happening by myself, at any cost-even at the cost of my life. (Being an absolutely useless person, I don't think my life costs much tho-). Jimin had already left so I closed the shop and stepped out into the street. From my peripheral vision, I caught a glimpse of a man standing at the far end of the far end of the street.  By his short height, I could very well guess that it was none other than Jimin.

TIME SKIP(NEXT DAY)
Y/N's POV

Today Taehyung called me up early in the morning (for the first time since that incident) and asked if I was doing well. I was quite taken back but he continued beating about the bush in a calm voice. However before hanging up he said, "I hope you will not try sneaking about again Y\N. And if you do, you know the consequences better".
Why did he suddenly threaten me today?

At once I knew the reason why! Taehyung was trying to execute his plan-whatever it is- this very day and that's why he warned me not to o sneaking! But that's exactly what I'm going to do....