Epilogue

"It had been 2 years since I had joined the National Intelligence Service when I received a letter from my boss saying that I had been chosen to investigate the case of the Black Eagles", Taehyung paused and looked at the officer who nodded in agreement. We were seated in one of the rooms of the abandoned building and Taehyung along with Mr. Namjoon, the officer, was helping me to get a clue of what in the world was going on here.

"You are kidding me right? " I said. "Am I supposed to believe that you work under the NIS? "
He took out a card from his pocket and handed it to me. Surely it was an NIS employee card with Taehyung's picture. Officer Namjoon noticed the shocked expression on my face and said, "I know, it's hard to believe. Mr. Kim played his part really well. He could have joined the film industry, but then the world would lose a loyal and dedicated officer".

" Wait a second, how on earth did you manage to become the leader of the Black Eagles? "I asked, still bewildered

"Sir, I mean Mr. Namjoon, had prepared some fake news reports of a number of unsolved murder cases and handed them to me. " Continued Taehyung, "When I came here, I befriended a man whom the police suspected to be a member of the Black Eagles. I made him believe that I was the one behind all those unsolved murder cases".

" As we had planned," interrupted Officer Namjoon,"that man was a member of the Black Eagles and the moment he realized that Mr. Kim was a branded criminal, he passed on the news to his boss and he was requested to join the Black Eagles. Black Eagles was suffering severe losses at that time as the police had seized large quantities of their drugs even though the Police was unable to prove that the drugs belonged to the Black Eagles. At that point of time, their boss was arrested for assaulting women and Black Eagles was washed over with despair. "

"That was when I suggested  that they should accumulate their goods at a secret place instead of smuggling it until they could collaborate with another mafia group who would financially support them to smuggle their goods safely. They agreed and the plan worked out well. The Police could have easily discovered this abandoned building but I had warned Mr. Namjoon not to do so. Thus the Black Eagles was crowned with huge profits and I became their leader and sole advisor ".

" Mr. Kim managed to gain their trust in a very short span of time. Our main aim was to bring the entire group together in this building at the pretext of collaborating with the Young ThugzThugz so that we can arrest them. "

I interrupted by saying, "But what  about the man whom he killed that day? I saw him shoot that man with my own eyes! "

"That was also a part of our plan , " said Taehyung. "I wanted to assure them that I was a cold blooded murderer. The man whom I 'killed' was a stuntman. The Police arranged for these props and all I did was to play the role of a villain in this movie. Things were going on well until you decided to try sneaking into our matters Y/N.Do you have any idea how much troubled we were when we came to know that you have discovered the headquarters of the Black Eagles? We thought you were a secret agent from some other rival gang! "

Officer Namjoon cleared his throat and said, "I have a correction to make.You were the one who was concerned Mr. Kim, not Us! I had told you that Miss Y/N isn't a secret agent, the police had gone through all information when you told us that she was following you. "

"WHAT THE HELL! You were the ones doing all these creepy business and then you hack my information just because I followed you Taehyung? ", I asked angrily.

" That's not the point Y/N. Do you have any idea what would have happened to you if one of those mafias saw you get inside the taxi that day instead of me? They would have killed you on the spot!"His eyes we're full of anger and concern.

Did he care for me so much?

"But why did you ask that man named Jimin to follow me? He could have hurt me too? "

"Jimin's our man, not a mafia".

" Oh-"

"Still the way you were thinking about Miss Y/N all the-" , Officer Namjoon began to speak but stopped on receiving a dead glare from Taehyung. 'Fortunately', at that very moment his phone began to ring and he hurriedly got up saying, "I'll leave now, it's a call from the inspector. There's a lot for me to do now. The Black Eagles have been arrested no less!" He left the room while conversing with the man on call.

"I think I'll also leave now. Gotta go to the Restaurant".I had hardly got up when Taehyung pulled my hand, making me stumble and fall on his lap. We were uncomfortably close.

" Don't you know criminals can't go anywhere without the Police's permission? ", he said in his husky voice.

" W-what did I do? "

" Isn't stealing my heart a crime baby?"

"Baby? "

"Why,  don't  you like it? " He asked, staring right into my soul with his dark eyes. I could feel my cheeks heat up and my heart beat at an uncontrollable pace. He noticed it and pulled me closer to him.

"May I? "

"Hmm"

He connected his soft lips to mine. This time it wasn't a rough one. It was a long, passionate kiss, the best I ever had......

Love stories are eternal

Love stories are eternal. But I can't go on writing forever. So I'mma take my leave.

THE END