chapter 7:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Morning time mio is doing her usual morning swing her sword, she heard someone nearby, out of curiosity went to take a look.

Then a crash test dummy head flew beside her.

Mio: nani

She looked over where it came she blushed. Slat strider 5 real name donnie johnson training his large sword odachi.

Slat is wearing camouflage pants & Just a camo short sleeve shirt that seem a bit to tight for his muscular body

Slat is wearing camouflage pants & Just a camo short sleeve shirt that seem a bit to tight for his muscular body. He slices crash test dummies.

In awestruck at his skills. She couldn't Believe he wield that heavy sword. Every swing he did was the one that spot. Mio's foot step on a twig. Slat alerted.

Slat: mio?

Mio: sorry slat kun.... * blushed * i didn't mean to ..

Slat: chill chill is its okay. I was actually done

Mio: you have a odachi

Slat: yes. This was pass down from my family. I kept it stored on my f15E.

He showed her the sword. Marveled at its craftsman ship. However its heavy. She gave it back to him.

Slat: we should train sometime. I saw how your skills are

She didn't know why she felt this way. But blushed again & nodded. Slat returned back to what he's was doing.

Meanwhile:

Skyler woke up from a nightmare. Lynnette bishop looking at him worried. Ever since the two became a couple they shared a room together.

Lynette: first yoshika now you

Phoenix: sorry just previous wars i been in .... I'm sure you understand

She hugged him his face between her large cleavage. (Yes phoenix is in his teenaged years) he relaxed.

Lynette: i too had those memories .

They both kiss.

Timeskip:

Slat yoshika phoenix & bishop walking in the hallway.

Slat: hey Skyler

Skyler: don't even go there

Donnie: oh fine caught me

Lynette: i'm more open about my feelings. We haven't done anything yet

Yoshika thought: if they did just imagine ..

Phoenix: (sighed) what's wrong yoshika?

She startled & accidently rammed into mio grabbing her bosom.

Slat/phoenix unison: OH SHIT

Lynette: here it comes

Mio: your slacking

Smacked her on the hilt. Then mio's mood changed.

Mio: slat kun. Morning, skyler san morning lynn

Pheonix: yo

Mio: your 4 are reported to the briefing room

Slat: that's what where going

As they leave mio groped her bosom. " i wonder ....... "

To be continued:

Next chapter up tonight

Later