side chapter: eilaXspider no: 2

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Sanya & slaughterhouse went out on a date first time while eila & spider stationed at suomos somewhere. Ally osean aurelian & yuctobanian forces are friendly helping suomian orussian forces are.

After destroying the big hive spider & eila got married. Spider is working all day his wife eila is not flying. Osea federation has given her the f/a18E (TGM) they given sanya the su47 berkut & su57.

Eila is so new to married life. She operates her new smart phone she now owns. Nikka hills scared from behind.

Eila: nikka toveri (comrade) don't scare me like that

Nikka: I'LL SO GOT YOU. where's your husband?

Eila: out flying. I decided to stay back. How do you handle your marriage with the demon lord?

Nikka: well its normal. Being a housewife is a pain in the ass but drake darling he is so patient with me. He often has nightmares about not saving is.........

I saw the footage. Entire witch squadrons of our world saw it. Some of them are traumatized.

Nikka: sorry eila its

" its okay "

Nikka: i know my brother in law is extremely with my sister in law

Eila: trude hills. Of all people. Its been so long since i ever seen that happy

The two danced together during the wedding. She was extremely happy. Strict karlslandian ace we know showing affection. Cipher came nikka turn to leave.

Cipher: hans will come back soon. Don't worry

Eila: i know cipher

Nikka: see ya

Eila pov:

At me & han's home where i live at, Its night time. I begin to cry i prayed he didn't get killed by neuroi. OH SHIT I. CAN'T BELIEVE I STARTED CRYING.

Eila: dammit DAMMIT HANS-

bell sound from the phone i gasped i check it.

Picture of him waving at the camera. Takami flying next to him. Tears coming down on my face thank goodness.

So i prepared for bed. I went to bed.

Timeskip spider pov:

Thankfully tamaki vasquez & sodoko married to omega 11 carried me to the house myself & eila living temporarily. Actually it her house. Sanya & yuri still doing night patrols.

I said to them thank you. Pain in the ass had me up till fucking 4am in the morning. I got inside the house i made sure i don't wake her up.

Opened the door to our bedroom seeing her awake.

Eila: i couldn't sleep that well without you rakaani

I fell next to her

Eila: voi, oletko kunnossa? (Oh my are you okay?)

Hans: i'll be fine honey

Author pov:

They kissed each other. For goodnight they embrace each other. Hans weber (ooc) feels like something missing so is eila weber.

Eila: i almost starting crying i feared you'd never come back. It scared me. We were apart from the entire day

Hans thought: shit RIGHT IN THE FEELS

I crawled on top of her.

Hans: me too i can't stop thinking about you

Eila: how much?💗

Hans: this much💗

He leaned to kiss his wife. She moaned in pleasure wrapped her arms around him. Witch ace & ace pilot kissing each other.

" rakaani it feels so good. I feared you might never come back. Common that i learned about i never thought it could never... " she thought.

She seperated string of saliva. Giving each other breath. She gesture him for a living embraced he leaned to accept her hug.

Her emotions made her witch familiar pope out. Magical aura glowing around them. Hans is astonished.

Eila: don't mind. Its my emotions. Its warm isn't it.

Hans: yeah it is

It was very pretty to to see. They slept for the rest of the night.

To be continued:

Goodnight