chapter 20:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Trevor is arrested not only the unauthorized project. But to hired a high level dangerous group of mercenaries called varcolac wanted for all the things They done at strangeral world.

For the murder human version of lex hills before younger brother of cipher. Churchill lets them take him to oured osea main capital. Churchill galland & others are also invited to. Galland kissed mobius 1 on the cheek giving him the number.

She walks away sway of her hips. Trigger longcaster & minna giving ribbon fighter shit eating grins.

Mobius 1: not a word

Several weeks ago mio got married

With donnie Johnson. The first time a witch of fuso got married. Strider team 118th 501st split.

Sanya eila spider & slaughterhouse went to the brave witches unit. Destroyer trude hartmann fang minna trigger & long caster went to karlsand. Strider 3 went with shirley & Lucchini. Mobius 1 meet up with galland. Boomer head to africa he received a letter from a witch group.

Yoshika mio along with slat to fuso. There is a house where mio stays at. But she will visit her husband's country emmeria. Strider 6 phoenix stay with Lynette & perrine.

Epilogue:

At perrine's estate. Skyler walked in after taking a bath he turned around blushed.

Lynette: oh stop it ain't the first you see me getting change❤❤😁😁

Lynette: oh stop it ain't the first you see me getting change❤❤😁😁. Besides i'm older than you

Skyler: you figured

Lynette: yeah boy like you from a ace family already accel

He turned on the tv. During his time here at gallia after liberating from the neuroi hive he installed dimensional antenna Satellite. His own tv & his dvr recordings. Lynette looks astonished.

Skyler: i'm not supposed to bring my stuff here but i can't help it. Are you gonna change?

Lynn: nope

She pounced on him pressing her bust.

Lynette: i'm usually shy & other things. But i feel very attractive to you. So you gonna take responsibility ❤❤❤❤❤

He smiled & kissed her. While tv plays family guy.

They will return continuation of the book.

In this book instead of separate.

Later