side chapter: trudeXdestroyer no: 3

Don't own anything

Author pov:

At st trond. Karlsland osean erusean yuctobania & emmerian fighters came in & out. Minna landing behind the control of her f15S mtd trigger being a WSO.

They stop chris came to visit playfully touch a laptop screen trude cooking for for lex. He's still sick according to cipher he's a slow recover.

Chris: this is most coolest gadget way ahead of our timeline & its already making my brain spin

Trude: that's why i stay away from those

Trigger: were back trude. Where's erica & fang?

Trude: erica & fang went out for fresh hair. Although to me its a date

Minna: how's lex?

Trude: he's not feeling good still. Fever drake told me he's a slow recover

Minna: aww your making him soup. Wait what's this?

Trude: Campbell's chicken noodle soup. I never heard of such thing. Fusoans love eating noodles. It helps him make him feel better

Minna: (yawn) well me & trigger been up since 5 am were going to sleep

Chris: there here now. Here give this to him. Gotta go back to the titan

Trude: have a safe flight with viper 2

She bends down chris kisses her older sister's cheek.

Timeskip:

Trude came in with a tray. Lex is still very sick. He's sweating. Trude can tell its guilt regret for what happened to him he even cried in his sleep sometimes.

He keep forgetting he's having a second chance of life. She gasped.

Trude: oh mein libeling 😰

She fed him he fell asleep. Kept talking in his sleep saying sorry to Trude & cipher about he should've asked their help that varcolac was slowly killing making vulnerable.

He had to live that for the rest of his life. Trude hugged him.

Trude: its okay lex your alive. Vincent brought you back to life. It all matters now

He sobbed burried his face to her soft belly wearing over her usual karsland uniform she hugged embrace she kissed his forehead.

Timeskip:

Next day. Trude checks on him he isn't his & her bed they both shared. She walks out to the hanger a punching bag sent flying smashed in half. She looks at lex feeling all better.

(Something like this but different)

Jump & spin kicked the punching back sending it flying so fast it exploded. Into a all trude jaw dropped.

Destroyer: trude!

She tackled him kissing all over his face.

Trude: MEIN LIBELING YOU FEEL BETTER NOW

Lex remember that recent night he sucked on her boob witch makes him red now.

Trude: what's wrong now!?

Then it dawned. Remembering that night he suck on her like his childhood favorite popsicle. They both turned lex gets up.

Lex: LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN I AM SO VERY VERY SORRY I DID THAT TO YOU. PLEASE DON'T BEAT ME UP

Trude: LEX!

lex: DON'T KILL ME ... yeah

Trude: i know it was sudden but. It felt good....

He couldn't believe what she Said. She usually doesn't act like this before. But being in a relationship made her feel so different new wave of energy hit her harder than him.

That night they made. Trude decided to allow it again.

Lex: are you sure

Trude: jawohl💗. Please be gentle. I am so glad you felt better

He did again trude holding her his head & back moaned. It felt good & they both went to sleep.

To be continued:

Next couple ericaXfang

Goodnight