side chapter: lex's first ride along

Don't own anything

Lex pov:

Trude wanted to show me something a ride along. She flew out of the hanger with her striker floated front of me with a smile on her face.

Lex: no neuroi detected were luckly. So uhh about the ride along?

She giggled she moved behind wrapped my waist. Wait ...

Trude: i'll show you mein libeling 💗

Lex: wait .. .WHAAAAAAAA!

(Song starts playing in the background)

she flew up. Still carrying me i panicked. I can feel her big bust feeling the soft fluffy squishyness pressing my chest. Trude begin to laughing & cheering like cute school girl.

(Like this)

(Like this)

Trude: you ready?

Lex: for what?

Trude: THIS!

She barrel us around & around laughing & screaming. Oh MY GOODNESS. traveling mercies jesus.

Lex: I DON'T WANNA DIE!

Trude: oh hush up. You flew your jet fearing nothing. Your the same as me. We don't get off this easy

Lex: oh ... HAHAHAHAHAA

I huged her back. She kissed me i kissed her back her back. She flew us down to the lake. She spun us around for me to see the water. Reflection showing us.

She slowed down a bit. Everytime i see my reflection. I see .... i see. .... me. I felt the water clean nice spring lake.

We looked at each other we both smile. She pulled up. Flock of birds came up beside. I pet one of them. Honestly this is what it feels like what she sees & other see.

Trude: this is what we all fight for. Clear blue skills of unknown. To skies unknown. Witch & pilot both share a common goal

Then we stop.

Trude: sorry i had to reposition me holding you

Lex: how are you gonna do that?

Trude: oh .. THIS!

She threw him me in the air i scream & she caught me in bridal carry me i wrapped her arms around my neck. She laughed so hard.

Lex: ITS NOT FUNNY YOU DINGLEBARRY

Trude: oh GOTT I GOT YOU GOOD🤣🤣🤣

I calm down a bit. We stare at each other she leaned for a long kiss i kiss her back. She wearing lipstick?!...

We pulled back licked her lips. We returned she set me down. I she landed her striker on her launch devices they used.

Author pov:

Lex felt exhausted he fell about to hit his head felt soft big melons belonging to gertrude hills his wife.

Trude: lets get you in bed

To be continued:

Goodnight