side chapter: super jet study part 1

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Karslandian science department came to st trond base to study the 2 super jets after destroying a large neruoi.

cfa 44 nosferatu f22 demon (super raptor) few f35c lightning 2's & osean federation's newest secret super jet, PW mk1 monarch

cfa 44 nosferatu with all weapons loaded. Uavs addms & akimbo rail guns. One of the researchers climbed inside of cfa comparing it to the mk1 his colleague climb inside inside too.

Osean science department talking to karlsandian crew & karlsandian science team from neue karsland ministry of technology came to see all the jets including trigger's raptor fang's f15c eagle & destroyer's f18e (tgm version) & his su35s.

Ursula & erica came in. Erica has a engagement ring on her finger fang proposed her yesterday.

Urusla: so that's plane called monarch?

Erica: ja. Similar to the vampire

Ursula: Similar to the vampire you see after what we saw on footage. This thing has unlimited weapons compared to the nosferatu. Now the nos too has unlimited everything. Its hard to pick witch one

Erica looks at a large table of documents & research papers & photos. She sweatdropped.

Erica: wow. They don't to be harder on themselves

Trude & lex came back transporting supplies. They noticed the commotion. Their here as expected.

Trude: mein gott i didn't think they can bring ton a of people

Lex: it seems cfa f22 demon & mk1 really got their attention.

Trude: agreed

Lex stared at his wife. Her extremely soft pink lips as she continued to reverse parking. Everytime he looked at her, he sometimes forget that she didn't really wear make up even thought it isn't her thing only uses it on Dates & marriage.