side chapter: storm witches part 3 boomerXhanna

Don't own anything

Boomer pov:

Throughout my time with storm witches its a blast. Good people despite how low the number they have in their unit, not as big as 501st.

Hanna however is different. She is a thrill seeker her skills are outstanding but never like following orders. Helping others probably but its not all there. She hates me for taking her kill in one shot better than the weapons they used against an alien invasion, she can't fault our technology is the reason why we helped turned to the tide.

That one neruoi really made her so a For the first time i decided not to follow orders as the storm witches. When my awacs saw my choices they went along with it because they knew how hanna can be at times.

Neruoi wasn't having it hanna struggling to shoot the core vs i can one hit kill with my X02S EML. her eyes shows of a struggle that you cannot do it alone.

Hanna: WHERE'S BOOMER DAMMIT. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE HE WAS RIGHT. HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT ME

Boomer: << sheilds up >>

Point my nose & fired. Killing the neuroi at long range.

Boomer: << see you can't do alone >>

I flew past her. Her eyes shows relief pain sadness & guilt. On ground her & i had the biggest argument. But then she mentioned something about my past i punched her in the face.

Hanna pov:

Katou: have you ever heard the 7 nuclear detonations?

She showed me.

Country similar to karlsland is destroyed belka his home country. His family trying to kill him because if their country failed so did they. Vince ran just in time for the v2s went off.

I was ashamed as a witch of karlsland. He held on to so much pain as you grew up. No home no family.

For the first time i feel love. I have to apologize to him. I found Vince sitting inside of his plane he said go away but i never did so i.

Hanna: es tut mir sehr sehr leid. For what i caused 😭

My body ached so bad i haven't felt this before. I collapsed i cried hard after what i saw. 12,000 lives gone. arme Kinder.

I was scared beyond straight. Your the survivor of the 7 pillars of hell. Belkan war shouldn't happened in the first place.

I thank gott that our world is united & not there's. I know he can never forgive me. But to my shock he hugged he too cried. We cried together. Afterwards for the first time he ..... kissed me on the lips.

We confessed each other, we kissed each other.

Hanna: Meine Güte, ich bin so glücklich, dass ich jetzt explodieren könnte.  Es wird eine Weile dauern, bis ich mich so ändere,

Boomer pov:

She laugh & hugged me again. Her magic went up the roof. I heard it runs on emotions. I heard karlslandian witches are hard trained to able to handle such emotions.

Gertrude barkhorn released her emotions killing sulejmani but at a cost of killing a human being instead of neruoi still weighs her heart. Hanna had the easy way her magic is so warm its like a light show.

This is something i truly fight for.

To be continued:

Later