Chapter 10 - Portal to Dreamswap!?

(Sorry or changing the designs on Dream and Nightmare but, personally, I think they look better like this than the canon designs. Also Nightmare will be snarkier to others outside of the group of people he likes, like his waifu, Dream ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Dream's POV

The next day, when Dream got up out of bed, he saw particles floating outside his window. Confused, Dream opened his bedroom window and saw a portal just floating there like it was always there. Surprised, Dream called up Nightmare (a.k.a, goopy octopus) and asked him to come over. He also hung up on Nightmare before he could ask what was wrong, so . . . yeah. 

As Dream waited for Nightmare to get his hind over to the house, he inspected the portal more closely. It was swirling clockwise with a bunch of stars visible in the middle. For all Dream knew, the portal probably led to the void, a place between multiverses and also one of the only ways to travel between them. 

Dream promised himself that he would never enter the portal unless necessary. He probably would have been able to keep that promise if it weren't for Nightmare stumbling through a portal of his own and crashing straight into Dream. As they entered the void, Dream screamed, "Nightmare! If I ever live after this, I am so going to kill you!"

Nightmare's POV

Nightmare was having a relatively normal day, until Dream called him up. He just said, "Get your sorry butt over here and help me!" and just hung up, no details or anything. Nightmare, being the dumb person he was, decided to open a portal right behind Dream's location.

Of course, he was NOT expecting Dream to be in front of the portal and the end up crashing into him. Also, when Dream yelled at him while they were falling through the void, Nightmare began wishing he had never woken up that day.

 Also, when Dream yelled at him while they were falling through the void, Nightmare began wishing he had never woken up that day

~Timeskip~

Dream's POV

As they fell for what seemed like hours (probably because it was hours), Dream finally saw a light approaching them, and fast. he quickly elbowed the snoring Nightmare beside him into waking up. They both stared down at the light until finally, it consumed them.

Upon opening his eyes, Dream found himself it what appeared to be the garden surrounding the Tree of Feelings. As he looked around him, he saw that the tree was dying and based off of the very positive atmosphere with very little negativity around it, he could guess that the balance between positivity and negativity was off. Dream shook his head is disappointment and saw a note in his hands. When he opened it, it said:

Dear Dream and Nightmare,

I opened the portal to Dreamswap early because I was bored of you guys being so slow at building the device. The Dream of this multiverse is an idiot and believes that all negative feelings need to be eradicated. The Nightmare here hides in the Omega Timeline, so go there if you want to find him. Anyway, make sure to stay out of sight of any security cameras around. It would suck if you got caught before you could see Dreamswap Nightmare again.

                   From,

                            The Author

P.S. Make sure to wake up Goopmare before you leave. Oh, and this letter with disappear after you read it completely.

The next thing Dream knew, the letter in his hands 'poofed' out of existence. Dream looked over at Nightmare and began to stare for the next 5 minutes because of the stupid pose he was in. Nightmare was hanging from a nearby tree and he was sleeping upside-down, AGAIN

Dream really couldn't believe that he was in love with an idiot

A/N - I'm am so, so sorry for not updating, everyone! I had an issue come up so I couldn't update like I promised. Also, I am freaking running low on ideas. Can you please suggest some ;-;? Also, I am thinking of starting another book after this one, this time, on the topic of forced god of destruction but not totally. I can't think of a good ship to have with Error! Please tell me what I should have:

Error x Fresh (please don't ridicule. I don't really plan on having them brothers) - 

Reaper x Error - 

Blue x Error - 

Single Pringle ( Even though I would prefer to have a ship.)

Other -