Chapter 15 - Stupidness Pays Off

(Link for the video above is https://youtu.be/YJDkwJ_y9Ho. Listened to this while writing this chapter. Enjoy!)

Nightmare's POV

Lord Goopymare was dragging an angry glitch through the woods. The reason why was because Dream was the only one between the two who could read code and Nightmare was the one who actually had enough strength to drag another person. Currently, the guardian was thinking, "This totally isn't kidnapping." (It totally is, lol).

While Dream was navigating the way to the weakest border part of the Omega Timeline, Nightmare was throwing curses at DS Error who was throwing them back with just as much severity as the guardian was. 

The reason why was because they were in an argument about which was better, chocolate or apples. Of course, it eventually got too loud for Dream.

"Apples are the best thing in the world, you b***h!" 

"No, chocolate is, you f*****g octopus!"

Before they could continue, Dream interrupted the argument. "Shut up both of you, or I will personally throw you both in the void in Outertale!" he said. That finally shut them both up, thankfully.

Dream's POV

Dream was really wondering why he was bringing these two idiots along with him. The only reasons he could really think of were that DS Error was a part of the Meme Squad in Dreamswap and that Nightmare was the only person of the two who currently had the strength to drag him along. 

Of course, the reason Dream didn't have any energy was because he was spending it on finding a path to the Omega Timeline and because their run-in with Sun was not very nice (remember, Sun is just a nickname Nightmare and Dream came up with for DS Dream). He began to wonder how they were going to get home after this. 

Before he could think of any ideas, the positivity guardian suddenly felt a tingling down his spine that signaled that a hole in the wall of the Omega Timeline would appear very soon.

However because Dream had stopped moving without telling the others, Nightmare crashed into him, still holding onto String (DS Error's nickname). Unfortunately, the hole in the border to the timeline decided to show up at that exact moment and the trio of idiots. Sadly going through the hole also knocked them all out, so... yeah.

~Timeskip~

Dream was the first to awake. As he slowly got to his feet, he took in the surroundings around himself. They seemed to be in a forest, though when you first glance at it, it seems to be greener than all the other ones they had seen before. 

This was a good sign that they had passed into the OmegaTimeline. A groan soon broke him from his thoughts. Dream looked down to see Nightmare and String beginning to stir. 

Breathing a sigh of relief that they woke up so soon, Dream just decided to wait until they were fully awake. Nightmare was the first to open his eyes. When he did, the very first thing he saw was Dream crouched down, just staring at him.  Dream heard Nightmare muttered, "Of course." before slumping back to the ground. 

Satisfied, Dream rose back to his full height. That's what Nightmare gets for making them all fall into yet another portal. Speaking of portal, what part of the Omega Timeline were they taken to? 

Glancing around, Dream spotted a house in the distance. With newfound energy in his bones, he kicked Nightmare and began skipping in the direction of the house. Nightmare was soon to follow, rubbing his ribs and dagging String along behind him. Oh well. But on the way to the house, Dream swore he heard Nightmare muttering and cursing about a banana skeleton.

A/N - DS Error has now joined the cast, with more soon to follow! Hope you all enjoyed. Also, a quick warning. I will only update one more chapter and then take a break until December comes around. I will try to make it at least twice as long as this chapter is. Anyway, enjoy your day or night, whichever timeline you are in. Tata~