Chapter 4~

Third Person POV:

"Oh my God, i'm so sorry. I-I thought you were someone else." She begins to stammer. "T-there was...um... a man, who kept bumping into me...and trying to hit on me....and I um...thought you were him. I'm so sorry."

Morgan, a man she doesn't recognize, rushes over to his aid. "Hey kid you okay?"

"Yeah Morgan, i'm fine." He winces as he speaks and Octavia feels even worse for what she has done.

Morgan sees this and cuts in. "I'm so sorry. This is my fault. I'm the one who pushed him into you."

"Still, you guys probably think i'm a psycho. Elbowing him in the face without even turning around to see who it is first." She rushes over to the counter and waves down a barista. "Can we get some ice please?" The barista that witnessed the incident, rushes to the back behind a door, and comes back a few moments later with a small ziplock bag of ice.

She grabs the bag and rushes to his side. "Here, try and ice it."

Spencer grabs the bag from her hands and puts it to his face. "Thank you." He says quietly, trying not to move his jaw too much.

"Thank me? I'm surprised you aren't cursing me out." They both smile, but Spencer's slight chuckle makes him wince once more.

"It's okay, it was an accident. Plus, I saw that guy bump into you at least three times, I don't entirely blame you." She puts her hand over his and moves the bag slightly away from his face to see if it's going to bruise. As her hand is on his face, he involuntarily begins to blush at her touch. However, she fails to notice.

"Crap. I'm so sorry, this is going to bruise. Ugh, I feel like a jerk."

"I figured as much. You've got a strong arm." He jokes, attempting to lighten the mood.

"On the bright side, it could've been worse. I could've hit you in the eye or the nose." She counters to his joke. Even Morgan chuckles lightly at her joke. "Again, i'm so sorry. I promise i'm not normally like this." An idea suddenly occurs to her as she shakes her head at herself. "Here." She digs into her purse pulling out a small notepad and and pen. She writes down a number and address, then rips the paper out and hands it to him. "I work at a clinic. I'm an OB and I normally see pregnant women, but I have a friend on the first floor that can give your jaw a look for free." He takes the small paper from her hands and folds it so he can put it in his pocket. "Tell him Dr. Delgado sent you. You may or may not have good health care, but I just couldn't leave you here without that information in good conscience."

He shoots her a close lipped smile and nods at her. "Thank you, I do have health care, but i'll still take you up on that."

She smiles back at him, clearly still looking guilty. Quickly she checks her phone for the time and notices it's 8:50. Her shift starts in 10 minutes.

"Shoot. I have to go. I'm gonna be late for work, but I really hope I didn't ruin your day." She grabs her cup of coffee and her bag of food that remained on the counter the whole time, and she takes off.

As Spencer watches her leave in a hurry, Morgan looks down to the piece of paper. "Not exactly how most guys go about getting a girls number, but hey, whatever works for you right?" He pats Spencer on the back and he glares at him.

"I'm going to get you for this." He hisses at his coworker.

"I'd like to see you try pretty boy."