𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎!

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"A white crow"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

Chidoriyama Junior High... the school that house the infamous twins. No not the Miya Twins, Miyagi's very own volleyball twins.

"Yuu-chin remember that I always believe in you, 120%"

"Don't worry Satoshi I have your back well guarded so better soar high for me!"

"That goes without saying"

"Get ready twins!" the captain yelled.

"HAI!"

Nishinoya watched the opposing team's server bounced the ball, his eyeshine eager to receive it. he licked his lips in anticipation, the server was currently the best in the prefecture in his last year of middle school.

'In my opinion, satoshi's still the one with the nastiest serve' Nishinoya mentally rolled his eyes.

the referee blew his whistle, Nishinoya and Inunaki shared a glanced before nodding at each other.

'Yuu-chin can get it up! he's the best libero out there! for chidoriyama and Yuu-chin! I must bring out the best!'

'If I failed to give Satoshi the best receive out there, then I don't deserve to be his libero! I know I must get it up! for satoshi and chidoriyama.'

'120% I give to you Yuu-chin/Shi-kun! No matter what others say your the best in my eyes!'

the opposing team's server smirked taking his flight and serve a malicious jump serve believing that his serve wouldn't be touched.......only for it to be received by none other than Nishinoya Yuu.

thump...

Nishinoya smirked as his eyes glowed in anticipation, as he glanced at the opposing team's server who's eyes widen upon seeing his serve gets received. Nishinoya puffed out his chest and stared at the ball just when the ball loomed over the white-haired male both the crowd and the opposing team watched in anticipation as Inunaki set the ball to their captain a well deserving-praise set.

Looming three blocks on the captain with the straight and cross paths closed, he could only smile proudly and turned his flexible torso, and instead of spiking, he set beautifully to the lightning-fast opposite hitter of their team.

as if Nishinoya knew what would happen next he smirked proudly, he watched with admiration and awe as he saw his best friend soar high with no blockers in sight! With one hit of his palm, the Mikasa ball flew through fast and smashed near the line.

bam!!!

thump....thump...

Chidoriyama's team watched the ball bounced away, silence overtook the court as the referee's whistle was heard. With the sound of a flick of a paper, both teams turned to the scoring boards only to see.

23-25 in Chidoriyama's favor.

Just then cheers flood the whole Miyagi stadium. They had won!

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"Receiving isn't something you can improve in a short span of time, ya know," Oikawa smirks.

"...." Angering the flocks of simpleton on the karasuno's team.

"But I think Captain-kun knows that well enough~" Oikawa walked away waving his hand at them.

"There isn't much time left until the tournament, I'll be looking forward to seeing what you'll do~" Oikawa mocks as he left the murder of crows alone.

"...."

"D-don't let it get to you. He just likes to get people riled up!" Kageyama explained as he tries to calm his upperclassmen.

"..." Daichi's silence was killing the young setter that was until he heard his captain laughing.

"Fufu" Daichi turned and faced his team his eyes glinting dangerously.

"Daichi-san?!" Tanaka screech obviously freaked out.

"CAPTAIN?!" Hinata yelled distress and scared, even Kageyama and the other first years turned stiff as a stone.

"It's true that there's no time left until Interhigh preliminaries, however...." Daichi paused as the team leaned in anticipation.

"It's about time those two returns" Daichi smirked.

"AH!" Tanaka exclaimed after realizing whom Daichi was talking about, his chest puffed out in pride smirking proudly.

"Who are you talking about?" Hinata asked clueless with the rest of the first years right behind him with a confused expression stitched to their faces even Tsukishima. Daichi smirked proudly and exclaimed...

"Miyagi's infamous twins, Karasuno's guardian deity and the court's God of Storms."

-to be continued-

A/n: please note that I am following the manga...and some parts of the anime as well.

Ne ways Stay safe, don't overwork yerselves! always wash yer hands, and stay away from germs!

Also if you don't know I'm an author of other haikyuu books, I'd be very happy if you go check out my other books!

THANK YOU FOR READING, don't forget to vote and comment, follow me for new notifications and updates! until next time!

-AKAASHIMYHUSBAND(KODZUKEN)