𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚖𝚙 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝!

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"You're the one with the senpai kink"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

"...."

Silence...

"WHAT DID YOU SAY CARROT TOP?!" And Nishinoya snapped.

"SON OF A MOTHERFUCK- THE HELL ARE YOU SMILING FOR?!" Inunaki scowls

"Now now you two~" Tanaka tried to calm the twins before they fully attacked the eldest first year.

"H-how tall are you guys?" Hinata stutter.

"159 cm" Noya exclaimed.

"152.3 cm" Naki shrugged.

'i-in the 150's!' Hinata was way too happy.

The twins noticed his way-to-happy-teary-face and got annoyed. Tanaka who saw quickly hold on to the twin's shoulder holding them back from killing the poor humanoid carrot.

"I never met someone who's shorter than me ever since the start of high school!" Hinata cried.

"WELL YOUR NOT LOOKING THAT FAR DOWN SO QUIT CRYING!" The twins yelled.

---------

After the whole fiasco ehem Tanaka trying hard to stop the twins from tearing the humanoid carrot to pieces, while the 3 just watched.

"So you lot are first years?" Nishinoya asked.

"OSU!"

"Way too tall for a first-year" Inunaki grumbled under his breath.

"There, there Naki you'll hit your growth spurt someday" Sugawara pat his head gently. 

"It's not fair suga-chin not fair at all" Naki kept pouting with Sugawara doting on him nonstop.

Yes, suga's favorite child shhhh don't tell Noya or Hinata they'll pout🤫

"You with the mean look in his eyes what school did you go to?!" Noya excitedly asked.

"Kitagawa Daiichi" the tall one answered, this took the twin's attention, only 2 players struck their attention.

'Nasty server!' 

'tsundere ace!'

They felt their smile tighten at the thought, they still haven't forgotten they're lost against Kitagawa back when they were in the 2nd-year of Chidoriyama.

Pushing the thought aside nishinoya grinned in excitement.

"SERIOUSLY?! THOSE GUYS ARE CHAMPIONS AREN'T THEY?!"

"No wonder you have that nasty serve!" Inunaki joined in.

"We lost to them back in middle school with 2-1!" Noya exclaimed.

"WOAH REALLY?!" Tanaka yells.

"Yeah! Although they won, it was so much fun watching their captain trying to pick them up in the 2nd set! Damn, I want to see the ace's face crumble with Lost of hope again!!!" Flowers surrounding Inunaki.

Making the 2nd years and 3rd years to sweatdropped, while the freak twins flinched at such..... explanation.

"Noya's still wild" Daichi commented