𝚃𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-𝚘!

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"What is up with Karasuno suddenly having bigshots?"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

Day after day that soon turned to weeks. A flock of crows gathered from day till night, they practiced until their legs became sore, and their will became an ignited fire.

"Yuu-chin once more!!" 

"Right! Give me your best Shi-kun!" 

"Osu!" 

"Oi take a breath you two!" 

"What's that!?" 

"That's it-" Daichi overgrown with ink marks all over his forehead stalked towards the twins with a terrifying aura.

"DAICHI DON'T-" Suga quickly interfered holding back his enraged annoyed captain.

Inunaki feeling a bit more petty and childish stuck his tongue out like a child he is, meanwhile, Nishinoya tried to hold Inunaki from doing anything more that would result in them being in trouble with the captain.

Well, they were already in trouble.

"now now shi-kun why don't we go over there? I heard Kiyoko-san brought you milk tea-"

"MILK TEA!?"

As if hearing Nishinoya's excuse and pleas Kiyoko magically appeared behind them with milk tea at hand with extra pearls.

"Here you go Satoshi-kun"

"Eknxkaenk kiyo-chin!!!!! Yer the best!!!!!! HAVE I TOLD YOU YER THE BEST?! BECAUSE YOU ARE! MY NUMBER 1 BEST GIRL!!!"

Inunaki Satoshi a proud simp for one Shimizu Kiyoko. He wasn't shy about his simping. Kiyoko smiled at him gently although suga didn't miss how Kiyoko flashed him a smug smirk, gone it was as fast as it appeared.

Suga felt his brows twitch in annoyance. If there was something suga and Kiyoko didn't agree on something it was sharing Inunaki Satoshi.

Nishinoya Yuu was the best thing that ever happened to Inunaki now don't get it wrong it just also happened that Inunaki Satoshi was also the best thing that happened in his life, meeting each other was a flick of luck ignoring their first mishap, getting to know one another was simply a blessing of the gift from inari himself.

Nishinoya considered Inunaki to be the best and is a whole number 1 supporter that Inunaki will one day take the grand stage and become its MVP. For him, Inunaki was the best teammate, the best setter, the best libero, the best blocker, and the best server he could ever have the chance to play with. So it wasn't an argument when he saw Training against one of the best servers in the prefecture as undoubtedly not official and was still a benefactor in Nishinoya's books. 

And having Inunaki Satoshi's sole attention was a plus!

Now, walking down the halls of Karasuno was the resident second-year albino cutie. Word has gotten out that with the suspension lifted and the upcoming inter-high everyone was on high alert for the return of Inunaki. As he strutted confidently garnering attention from almost every student he passed by.

"Naki-kun good luck on the interhigh!"

"Thank you!"

"Naki-kun bring us back a win in the tournament!!!"