𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙-𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"You look like a pedophile rooster-chin"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

At the end of the day Karasuno lost, Inunaki pouts beside their manager as Kiyoko tried her best to cheer the albino.

She wiped the sweat dripping down his back while whispering gentle and comforting words to Inunaki, with the albino soaking it all like a sponge and yet pouting.

Sugawara finds it incredibly adorable.

A little bitter that Kiyoko got to Inunaki before he could. Glaring towards the female manager, upon feeling the glare, Kiyoko without stopping what she was doing glanced towards Sugawara and gave him a smug smirk before glancing away.

Sugawara grits his teeth, and his eyebrow twitches in annoyance. Before an angelic smile took place of his expression.

The team members from both teams were on their knees with some just lying on the floor panting for air.

"ONE MORE GAME!!!" Hinata screams.

'another game to put those miserable-looking wrinkly cats to their place? Yes please.' Inunaki brood.

"I know what your thinking Satoshi-Kun and no. No more games it's late and your uniform is soaked." Kiyoko's steeled tone made the albino look away pouting.

"You can play as much as you want tomorrow at practice, but for now you need your rest."

Kiyoko dried his hair with a towel as his majestic albino-colored hair starts glistening with sweat.

Inunaki watched as Ukai scolded Hinata by grabbing the collar, inunaki practically felt sorry for the ginger hanging like a damn cloth.

"If you want to play against us again, do it on a regular game," the coach of Nekoma told Hinata.

Nishinoya sat beside the albino still panting, As if natural Inunaki passed his water bottle to nishinoya without even sparing the libero a glance. Nishinoya receive the bottle with an appreciative look he took a large gulp.

Kiyoko shook her head, an amused smile heavenly displayed on her face if there was anyone she knew who didn't need words to communicate.

It would be the Chidoriyama Twins.

"By the way, Yuu-chin, do you still plan to have a sleepover after this?"

"Yeah sure, let's buy some snacks and drinks before heading to your place" nishinoya shrugged, accepting the towel Kinoshita handed to him, with thanks he wiped the sweat that started dripping from his forehead to his jawline.

"Ohhh can we buy strawberry cheesecake on the way? And milk chocolate if possible!" Inunaki then started listing all kinds of food.

Nishinoya listened quietly, watching his best friend drone out about food with that adorable smile of his.

And nishinoya was one lucky guy to be the center of this holy sun for a lot of years.

"I recommend the Kazuhito bakery and cakes for the strawberry cheesecake, Inunaki-senpai" Tsukishima comments as he and Yamaguchi walked passed them.

"Are they good Tsuki-chin?!" Inunaki quickly bounces with sparkling eyes.

"The best," Tsukishima replies.