𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝!

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"The spine is back!"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

"Sorry but I'm no ace" 

"Eh?" 

Disappointed in what the third-year ace had told the young orange-haired male, he could only stare at the famed Ace in shock and disbelief.  

Just before he could walk away the buzzing noise made them halt turning around they tilt their head in wonder who on Karasuno could be making such buzz? 

well...

Walking down on the third-year hall brought a lot of attention especially if you're renowned as the 2nd year cutie of Karasuno. 

"Naki-kun Morning!"

"Good morning Maya-chin!" 

"Sup dude!" 

"Yo Hide-chin" 

"Naki let's hang out soon ya?" 

"Sure I'm free this Sunday!" 

"Naki-kun good morning"

"Morning Suzu-chin!" 

"Naki looking cool~!" 

"Thanks! ya look beautiful as always Akane-chin!" 

"Naki?" Sugawara called out. 

Inunaki tilts his head to the left and saw very familiar faces, he lets out a grin pushing his black-coated glasses upwards. 

He approached them unknown to the fear that was creeping to the third year.

"Suga-chin heyyyy"

Sugawara grins ruffling the albino's hair. Hinata's and Kageyama's eyes sparkled upon Inunaki's presence.

"Inunaki-Senpai!" They chorus. Inunaki turned to them and blinked.

"Hey ya two...wait what are you doing in the third-year halls?"

"Etto...." Hinata stumbled upon his words, it was kind of a stupid idea and they were kind of a shame to tell their cool senpai that they couldn't wait until dismissal to talk to the timid ace of Karasuno. 

"Well? aren't cha gonna say, anything Carrottop?" Inunaki raised his eyebrows, putting all of his focus on the orange-haired male still unaware of the quivering male behind Sugawara. 

'That's Inunaki! He's scarier than Daichi when annoyed! I have to get out of here! what is he even doing on the third-year halls anyways?!' Asahi trembled, he silently and discreetly walked away.

He does not want to face Nishinoya or Inunaki anytime soon! 

"Neh naki what are you doing in the third-year halls?" Suga asked tilting his head to the right. 

"Oh well, I actually came straight from the dean! He asked me to get this paper to Tomeo-sensei for his signature ya know council stuff" Inunaki shrugs. 

"Woah! Are you part of the student council Inunaki-senpai?!" Hinata gushed. 

"Ya could say that" 

"Naki here is the head of the disciplinary committee," Suga states.