𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜!

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"The school that houses Chidoriyama's infamous Twins!"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

"Have you heard?" 

"Yeah, I have!"

Hinata and Kageyama looked at each other in confusion, they had nothing better to do the GYM was closed for cleaning this lunch so what better way than to practice outside that is after they heard a couple of students, Gossiping to each other blushing like a mad dog.

"Naki-kun is going to be back from suspension!" 

"Ah~"

"Ew bro what's with expression?! AND IS THAT A BLUSH?!"

"What? you can't deny that you aren't gay for him!"

"Hm I sense no lies there"

OMG, does this mean he's going back?"

Kageyama and Hinata continued practice, It didn't involve volleyball, so why should it bother them?

"Back to Volleyball? duh yeah gurl, Ugh I can just imagine the sweat drippin' off him, grrr" 

"Gurl that expression was sooooo....relatable!"

Now, this grabs the duo's attention, the volleyball part! Not the sweat!

"Volleyball?" The freak twins muttered.

They looked at each other, glaring, they weren't gonna lose this after a couple of seconds they nodded before Hinata took a coin from his pocket and flipped it,

"Heads or tails?" He looked at Kageyama in the eye.

"Tails."

Hinata just then looked up to Kageyama with a nasty smirk on his face.

"I win again kageyama~"

"Grrr" Kageyama surprisingly accepted his defeat, and went to the den of wolves ehem I mean the group of girls yes that's it! 

"A-Ano," Kageyama shuttered.

Hinata at the back muffled his laughter at the back of his hand while his other hand held the phone, As he recorded Kageyama's humiliation.

SuNa ThaT yOu?

"hmm? anything you want?" the girl asked.

"I-I"

"Better speak up, before she completely forgets your here bro" The 2 boys next to the female patted Kageyama's back.

Before Kageyama can properly say anything the bell rang indicating the end of lunch bummer Kageyama,

"Well bye,~"

"Pff what was that Kageyama?" Hinata came behind Kageyama laughing his ass off, Kageyama blushed harder before he pulled Hinata's collar,

....

...

..

.

 and kissed him on the lips, KIDDING!!!!

Kageyama blushes harder before he pulled Hinata's collar and growled at the poor tangerine's face.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Oh no that's the second bell! Let go of me Kageyama, we're gonna be late!"