𝚂𝚒𝚡 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚙'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠-𝚐𝚎𝚗!

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"Rivals meet!"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

"Alright, then We will be using this line up against Nekoma" Ukai nods to himself.

Wing spiker Inunaki Satoshi

Wing spiker Sawamura Daichi

Wing spiker Azumane Asahi

Middle blocker Tsukishima Kei

Middle blocker Hinata Shoyo

Setter Kageyama Tobio

Libero Nishinoya Yuu

"I know you guys haven't been all that buddy-buddy with each other and we all know it's not gonna be easy to smoothen everything out after all seemed like before I came there were some sort of problems."

Ukai spared the twins along with Asahi a glance in which made them jolt.

"..."

"Just remember the one who works the most wins! and regardless of how flashy or boring you may be or how good you can play with the members, this practice is a match between the crows and their arch enemies the cats"

"Right!"

"oh and don't forget to thank specs for preparing this practice match!"

"Oh no you don't have t-" Takeda tried to talk it out when he was interrupted by the team bowing in gratitude.

"THANK YOU!"

Yamaguchi turned to the other member who was not part of the main line ups and asked.

"Why was Tanaka-san not in the main lineup? I mean from what I saw he has the strength and power to be one of the line ups"

Sugawara and Tanaka blinked before they laughed making the poor first-year blush he was about to apologize when Tanaka slapped his back repetitively grinning like an idiot and replied.

"It may be true that I have the strength sure I'm a little upset I didn't make it up the line-up but..." Tanaka trailed off as Yamaguchi and Sugawara listened attentively.

"Naki-san and Daichi-san work much more best with Asahi-san than I do! Besides! Those 3 are the most compatible players in the team!"

Sugawara nodded his head and adds...

"Naki, Daichi, and Asahi are the most compatible and well all-rounders in the team, it was no surprised that those three were chosen With or without Nishinoya on the court our defense won't crumble and still be stable in our offense." Sugawara comments.

"besides the team is much more powerful with both the twins standing on the court!" Tanaka pridefully laughed.

Yamaguchi watched them as his two seniors talked more about strategies and team formation, he glanced down and clenched his fist, no doubt Yamaguchi was still feeling bitter upon being the only first-year to not make it up the rooster, he was knocked out of his thoughts when he felt Tanaka pat his back gently; while Sugawara pats his head with a gentle smile on his face they were both in his sides.

With Sugawara on his right and Tanaka on his left.

"But this does not mean we should give up trying for the position on the rooster!" Tanaka grins.