𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺!

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

" A white crow and A black cat" 

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV 

"Gather round!" Ukai called out

"Osu!" 

"the practice match with Nekoma is in 4 days, after that is inter-high preliminaries waste no time in practicing your places are still full of holes! there is only one thing to do and that is Practice, Practice, And practice!" Ukai stares at them with a smirk.

"Osu!" 

Inunaki and Nishinoya shared a determined glanced, nodding to themselves.

"Even if you're puking your guts out! get up and take a ball and continue! understood?" Ukai finished off. 

"OSUUU!!!" Hinata yells. 

'Hinata did that already tho' Tanaka and Kageyama along with the crow parents sweatdropped. 

"UPFRONT!!!"

"Yamaguchi nice receive!" 

"YAMA-CHIN NICE RECEIVE!!!" 

"That's 5 successful receives, switch out!" Kiyoko calls out. 

"phew"  

"Nice yama-chin~" Inunaki praises passing his kohai a towel and his water bottle. 

"Ah arigato Naki-senpai!" Yamaguchi takes the towel and water bottle taking large gulps. 

"Neh neh Naki-san I heard from Noya-san you're also good at receives!" Hinata jumps towards the albino excitedly. 

"Eh? I'm not good as Yuu-chin" Inunaki responds. 

'Then what the fuck do you call those back in the practice match' Kageyama stares at the albino conflicted. 

"Can you teach me receives?!" Hinata continuously pesters.

"Weren't you being taught by Yuu-chin tho?" 

"....PLEASE NAKI...SENPAI!!!" Hinata stares at the albino 

"..."

'Did it work?' Hinata waited patiently leaning in only to be brought down to earth by Inunaki Satoshi.

"If you think that senpai thing will work on me your dead wrong ginger" Naki deadpanned. 

A thunderclap was heard in the background.

"ECK!?" 

"Fine I'll teach ya a thing or two~" Inunaki laughs, patting Hinata's head.

"REALLY?!"

"Ya heard me correctly Ginger"

"Oi Snow it's your turn!" Ukai yells. 

"Hai! For now, why don't you have your full attention on me, watch my posture and try to see what ya think you're doing wrong yea?" Inunaki ruffled Hinata's locks.

 "SNOW!!!" Ukai yells

"Coming Ukai-chin!" Inunaki jogs his way towards the line. 

"Gomen Hinata I probably should've informed you that naki doesn't have a senpai kink like those two" Suga pointed to Nishinoya and Tanaka who was admiring Kiyoko.