𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"Inunaki of the popular"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

"ONE MORE SHI-KUN!" nishinoya howls as he receives the serve. With a challenged smirk, Inunaki grabbed the nearest volleyball and positioned himself.

"Look at them so full of energy~" Sugawara cooed over the twins

"Their overbearing energy isn't something to be proud of suga" Daichi deadpanned.

Asahi shook his head worry eyes, he maintain half the distance from the chaotic twins but was close enough to step in if things go wrong. Ignoring the commotion made by the second-year karasuno twins, Hinata came up to where Tanaka was making a big fuss about some magazine.

"What are you guys doing?" Hinata asked.

"Here have a look!" Tanaka excitedly showed them the magazine.

"High school players to watch..." Hinata mutters, his head buried in the volleyball monthly magazine.

"Among those players are the top 3 in the nation and Shiratoizawa's Ushiwaka is one of them" Tanaka pointed out.

"SHIRATORIZAWA! THE SCHOOL KAGEYAMA COULDN'T GET INTO!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"Pftt" Tsukishima shamelessly and Yamaguchi not-so-shameless sniggers.

"So who's this Ushiwaka guy?" Hinata turns his head away from the magazine and to Tanaka asking, Tanaka stared at him amazed and said "Wow you don't know him?"

"Hinata's all bout the little giant after all" Sugawara chuckles behind the second-year bald. Ignoring the comment of his vice-captain Tanaka continued informing the dense tangerine.

"Ushiwaka is, without doubt, the number 1 ace in our prefecture," Tanaka comments.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, he really got the ace look on him!" Daichi comments looking over his kohai's shoulder as he whistled impressed before he went into a disapproving face and turned at Asahi with an expression of why-aren't-you-like-him-you-wimp.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!"

"So Kageyama was aiming at a school that has a guy like him ey" sugawara nods his head as if he totally understands, and Tanaka followed along snickering at Kageyama.

"then he'd up saying 'move faster you clumsy bastard' to the super high school ace, right?" Tanaka assumes, snickering at the flushed-in-rage first-year setter.

"No, I would not!!!" insists Kageyama.

"We'll have to beat him in order to get to nationals and face nekoma." Hinata points out his eyes never leaving the magazine as Ukai makes his presence known.

"Now hold on Shiratorizawa isn't the only one that's going to be on our way to nationals." Ukai proclaims.

"There are last year's top 4" mumbles sugawara.

"Of course, we also have last year's top 4 along with this year's formidable enemies-Ukai rummaged through his pocket and took out a piece of folded paper, unfolding it he read out loud- Let's see here, first off is Wakutani-Minami, they excelled in defense and teamwork they don't have much in terms of height but they make up for it in their skills in receives." Ukai took a deep breath as he pinched the bridge of his nose and continued.