<~•Wilbur goes into town at 12PM•~>

(A/N: I FORGOT TO POST THE CHAPTER AAAAAAAA-)

Third person P.O.V

Wilbur was sitting on the stairwell, asleep. That is until he slid down the stairwell, hitting his head.
Wilbur rubbed his forehead, and sat up. He opened his eyes to see Tommy and Techno were curled up on the floor.

Techno held Tommy in a hug, and Tommy's face was buried in his chest.
Wilbur smiled at the two, because normally they wouldn't show that much physical affection to eachother.

Wilbur realized he had his phone in his coats pocket and took it out.
Phil would love this. Wilbur thought to himself.
He took a photo of the two and saved it.
Wilbur also checked the time.

12:14PM. Wow, I fell asleep early. Wilbur tucked his phone back in his pocket and stood up.
"Maybe I could go into town for a while."
Wilbur walked slowly and quietly towards the door, being careful not to wake Tommy
and Techno, opened the door, stepped outside, and closed the door behind him.

The sky was still dark, and the street lamps were on. Wilbur ran off down the sidewalk, towards the town.
He enjoyed the air, even knowing he would get tired in the middle of the day, but he didn't care.

He spotted the coffee shop, and he walked over, and into the shop.
The shop had a few tables, and Wilbur was by himself. Wilbur walked over to the cashier, who by the looks of it was the only one here.
The worker had brown hair, brown vitilgo covering half of their face, and black eyes.
They looked like they were fast asleep.

Wilbur debated on whether if he should or should not wake them up, and Wilbur decided to wake him up.
He knocked the counter a few times, and the cashier jolted awake. They quickly grabbed a notepad and pencil from under the counter, and wrote something down quickly.

'Sorry for the inconvenience, what would you like?' The worker put on a weak smile. They looked very tired.

Wilbur looked at the chalkboard beside them, and he decided on a ***** Coffee.

The worker nodded, and walked towards a coffee strainer, grabbing the ingredients. They noticed him staring, and they grabbed the notepad again.

'You can go take a seat y'know.' They pointed to the tables.

"Oh, sorry." Wilbur walked over to a table and took a seat.
I feel like I'm forgetting something.
Wilbur checked his coat.
Wallet? Check.
Phone? Check.
Telling Philza where I'm going so he doesn't get worried-
"I FORGOT TO TELL PHIL WHERE I'M GOING!" Wilbur yelled in panic.

The worker, jumped at the sudden rise of volume and fell backwards, hitting their head on the floor.
Wilbur quickly got up to check if they were okay. They were fine, but they looked dazed. Then a bag of coffee beans that were on the shelf above them fell and hit them on the head. They once again were fine, but the beans were all over the floor.

"I am so sorry." Wilbur quickly looked around for something that could help them.

The worker took the coffee from the coffee strainer, poured it in a cup, and handed it to Wilbur.
He grabbed the notepad, and wrote once again.

'Its fine. I'll clean it, enjoy your coffee sir.' They went to grab the broom leaned against the wall, but they slipped on the coffee beans on the floor, falling on their back. They closed their eyes and they looked like they were done with everything.

Wilbur felt bad since the worker seemed so tired, and he had to clean this on his own. So he climbed over the counter, grabbed the broom and swept it up himself.

'you don't need to do this.' The worker took the broom from Wilbur.

Wilbur took back the broom. "You look tired, and it doesn't feel right leaving you to clean up a mess I made, so go home and rest." Wilbur started sweeping the beans again.

They wrote on the notepad:
'My shift isn't over. If I am not behind the counter in a few hours when my boss gets here, I'll get fired.' They took the broom from Wilbur.

"When does your boss get here?" Wilbur asked.

The worker wrote '5:30AM' on the notepad.

Wilbur knew Philza would be awake around that time. He would know he left without telling him. It was 4:56 now, so if he stayed here, Phil would be awake, and Techno would be awake in ten minutes at least, so he had to choose.

He could help the worker, Or he could leave.

Wilbur decided to help the worker.
Wilbur grabbed a stool. "Sit down, I'll clean it, and when I'm done, I'll tell you."

The worker wrote in response,
'I don't know why your so desperate to help me. you literally met me a hour ago.'

"Your tired and any good person doesn't make someone tired work." Wilbur crossed his arms.
(Someone is going to respond to this I just know it.)

The Worker grabbed the notepad once again.
'Fine.'
The worker sat on the chair.

Wilbur smiled, and got to work.

(A/N: Stubborn Worker, and Persistent Wilbur :) )