<~•Wilbur trying to be sneaky•~>

(A/N: the pain never leaves)

Wilbur opened the door carefully.
He had just come back from Dream's party, and he needed to find some way to hide the hickey on his neck. (Dream accidentally screwed up the neck of his sweater) And on top of that he had basically kidnapped Mega.
"He came to the party alone I think."

(Meanwhile)

"MEGA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU I CAN'T HANDLE ANY MORE SOCIAL INTERACTION." A6D yelled into his phone. He was in the bathroom, and had no idea where he went since he had been outside in Dream's backyard.

The door opened, and A6D swung his head around. Sapnap stood there, spatula in hand, intoxicated.
"Sapnap?"
"YoUr NoT GOING ANYWHERE INVADER!" Sapnap threw the spatula full force at A6D.

"FU-"

(Back to our world)

"Eh, he doesn't really seem like a social person so let's hope he came alone."
He peeked inside, and he didn't see anyone. He opened the door completely and the light from outside illuminated the house.
Please don't let any of them be awake.
Wilbur crept inside, and he looked in the living room. No one.
Wilbur let out a small sigh of relief, but as he began walking to the stairs,
He stepped on Tommy's skateboard, and fell over.
Mega fell down with him, and as soon as he hit the floor, he snapped awake. "Wha-"
Wilbur covered his mouth and scrambled behind the counter, dragging Mega with him.

"MMPH-" Mega's words were muffled.
Wilbur put one of his fingers on his lips.
"Shh, I can't let them hear you."
Mega looked at Wilbur questioningly.
Wilbur took his hand off of his mouth.
"Why did you take me here." Mega whispered.
"I don't know where you live!" Wilbur whisper shouted.
Wilbur heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Shut."

"Who's there?" Techno said threateningly.
How did he get here so fast? Wilbur motions for Mega to follow him, and Mega nods. The two crawl behind the counter, making sure to stay out of Techno's line of sight. Wilbur peeks out and sees a half awake Techno, bat in hand, ready to strike.
"If you come out now, I might not bury you with the others."
Wilbur stood up, and Mega did too. they walked slowly to the stairs.

Wilbur almost made it, when-
He had again stepped on Tommy's skateboard.
Wilbur fell on his back with a thud and Techno turned around.
Wilbur was on his back, and Mega was hunched over him trying to see if he was okay.
Techno's half asleep vision however; saw a stranger that seemed to have knocked Wilbur over.
"DON'T TOUCH MY BROTHER!" Techno hurled himself at Mega and swung his bat.
"CHILL-" Mega said as he Ducked, barely dodging the swing.
Wilbur sat up. "Calm down Techno, I'm fine."
Techno looked at Wilbur and sighed, dropping the bat.
"Okay, care to explain why your up this late?" Techno crossed his arms.

Wilbur chuckled nervously.
"I was at a party."
Techno looked at Wilbur in disbelief.
"Your name and party don't really fit in the same sentence." Techno looked to Mega.
"Why have you brought the Coffee shop kid here?" Techno asked.
Mega gave Techno an offended look before looking away.
"Well-"
"Oh god." Techno said in shock
Wilbur was registering why Techno was shocked, then he looks in his line of sight.
He was looking at Mega, who was still covered in spiked punch.
Mega noticed this and a confused look rose on his face

"You h-" Techno stopped mid sentence.
"You, were at a party, and threw him at a punch bowl?" Techno said In shock.
"YOU WHAT?!" Mega yelled.
Wilbur blinked. "What?! No! It was probably Zelkam!"
Mega facepalms.
"Who the fuck is Zelkam."
"I-"

"Wilbur?" Phil had come down the stairs. He had woken up from the screaming.
He saw Mega. "What's going on?"
"Wilbur kidnapped the coffee shop kid." Techno said in the calmest voice he could make.
Wilbur panicked. "No I di-"
"Who is Zelkam!?" Mega asked again.
Wilbur was trying to think straight.
"H-"

"Wilbur, why does he look like he was just swimming in grape juice?" Philza asked in confusion.
"I didn't!"
"What's this about grape juice?" Tommy said tiredly.
"CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP FOR TWO FUCKING SECONDS!" Wilbur shouted.
Everyone went quiet.
Wilbur sighed.
"I'm sorry." Wilbur looked at the ground.
Wilbur looked up and turned to Mega.

"Zelkam was my classmate in middle school,"
Then to Techno.
"No, I didn't kidnap him, he was unconscious on the floor and I didn't want to leave him,"
Then to Phil.
"No, I didn't throw Mega at a punch bowl Zelkam probably had something to do with it, how I know that, I caught Mega attacking him with a bag of gummy worms, and he's probably the one responsible,"
Then to Tommy.
"You don't need to know that."

Techno was still shellshocked at the fact Wilbur went to a party,

Mega was turning red from embarrassment,

Phil had sighed in relief,

And Tommy was too tired to care that Wilbur didn't tell him.

Mega sighed. "Well, my shift starts in an hour, and I'm covered in punch and smell like alcohol so see you humans." Mega walked away and out the door.

Philza walked up the stairs, Techno, along with Tommy following, and Wilbur trailing close behind.
As soon as they made it up the last step, Wilbur walked into the bathroom, turning on the light.
He saw the hickey Dream left, and he remembered that feeling.
This is going to take some good explaining tomorrow. He didn't want to do anything with Dream without his consent, which was why he didn't engage in, that.

Wilbur searched the cabinet, and he found some bandages. He wrapped it around his neck, put the bandages back, and he walked out of the bathroom, across the hallway, and into his room, closing and locking the door behind him.
Wilbur took his coat off, dropping it on the floor, and collapsed on his bed. He was heckin tired, and Dream was the reason why.

Wilbur thought about not talking to Dream anymore, he has considered it, but he couldn't decide.
"In the past I could easily leave people who were just too much, so why does the thought of leaving you hurt so much?"
Wilbur rubbed his eyes.
"I like being around him, but that isn't really anything special, he's a likable person."
Wilbur sat up.

"He's hot-" Wilbur laughed a bit.

Wait a second.
"I have a crush on him." Everything had made sense then and there. Wilbur smiled to himself.
"I'll confess when the time is right, but until then, I'm going to sleep."

(A/N: THREE CHAPTERS FINISHED IN ONE DAY! I'M DOING GOOD!)