<~•Is this love, or a stroke•~>

(A/N not my art, just thought it would be funny lol)

Wilbur's third person P.O.V:

Wilbur and Dream were sitting on the floor. Dream was browsing netflix for a movie they could watch.
Wilbur felt his eyelids become heavy, and he gave in, closing his eyes and falling asleep.
It was peaceful, that is until he woke up. Wilbur opened his eyes into slits. He was leaning on something warm. The warmth he felt attracted Wilbur, so he gripped onto the warm thing he was leaning on. Wilbur was curious, so he opened his eyes more, and he saw he was leaning on Dream.

Wilbur blushed. Dream?!
Wilbur tried to move away from Dream and he felt a hand grab his arm.
"Mmph." Dream pulled Wilbur back where he was before, and this time he wrapped his arms around Wilbur to prevent him from escaping.
"D-Dream, let me go."
Dream sleepily opened his eyes, and saw what he unknowingly had been doing.

Dream let go of Wilbur, and Wilbur scooted away. "Sorry about that." Dream looked away, refusing to meet his gaze.
The two remained silent.
There's that weird feeling again. And the strange thing is it's so familiar. Wilbur drifted deep into his thoughts.
That was when the door shot open, slamming against the wall.
The two looked towards the door, and there he was. The gremlin Child himself.

"Hello William Soot." Tommy said in a fancy way.
"Tommy? What are you doing here?" Wilbur got to his feet.
"Well I came to visit Drista. What about you?" Tommy looked behind him, then back at Wilbur.
"I came with Dream." Wilbur loomed over Tommy.
"Okay then. See you, me and Drista are going to go play uno." Tommy ran out and slammed the door behind him.

Wilbur also walked toward the door intending to leave.
"I'm guessing your going too?" Dream stood up aswell. Wilbur grabbed the door knob and opened the door.
"Yeah i'm going to head home, see you Dream. "
Dream watched as Wilbur walked out and closed the door behind him.
Wilbur walked down the stairs, and saw that Tommy and Drista weren't there. They're probably just upstairs. Wilbur

thought to himself. He walked to the door, but as he turned the knob, something grabbed his arm.
Wilbur retaliates, and pulls back, pinning the person to the door.
Dream stood there a shocked expression on his face.
"Dream?" Wilbur immediately let him go then backed away.
"I came to ask for your number." Dream said, pulling out his phone from his hoodie.
So I pinned this guy to the door for a phone number? Wilbur thought to himself.
"My number is ***-***-****."
Dream typed into his phone as Wilbur talked, and then he put his phone away.
And even though the face mask hid it. Wilbur just knew he was smiling.

"Well I'll be off then." Wilbur opened the door, stepped outside, and closed the door behind him.

(This Timeskip has been brought to you by writing this book at 6AM)

"Phil! I'm home!" Wilbur called out as he closed the door behind him. But no answer. It was then Wilbur saw that the house was more disoriented then usual.
"What happened here?" Wilbur crouched down to pick up a piece of broken glass that was on the floor. Wilbur walked over to the pantry and grabbed the dust pan and broom to get rid of them. After he put them back, he continued his little investigation.
"Phil?" Wilbur  had yelled again, and this time he was answered with a caw.
"Did a bird get inside the house?" Wilbur walked to the stairwell then up the stairs.
"Hello?" Wilbur heard the next caw come from Philza's room, so he walked over and opened the door.

As soon as Wilbur was inside, he was shocked at what he was seeing. "Holy shit."

(A/N: cliffhanger cause I can)