<~•Benson•~>

(A/N: Ranboo did an eye reveal, his eyes are very beautiful)

Tubbo's third person P.O.V:

"How nice." Tubbo said as he messed around with a random leaf. Tubbo was in the forest by himself, Tommy was busy with something, and Ranboo was sick with a cold, so Tubbo was going to be alone for the day.
Tubbo dropped the leaf and he surveyed his surroundings to find something to do. He laid his eyes on a maple tree, more specifically, a hive.

Tubbo gasped quietly,
Bees. He quickly looked around. Tubbo noticed some cornflowers near some rocks and had an idea. Tubbo crouched onto the ground and dug a small hole in front of the hive with his hands, then he walked over to the rocks and carefully dug up the cornflowers, he carried the cornflowers to the tree, kneeled onto the grass, and planted them by the hive.
Tubbo smiled at what he had done.

A bee flew out of the hive.
"Why hello there." Tubbo said quietly.
The bee landed on Tubbo's nose and Tubbo giggled like a small child.
The bee flew off after a few seconds and onto the flower Tubbo planted.
Tubbo smiled and walked off down the path.

As Tubbo walked down the path that led back to his home, he heard something strange.
It sounded like a duck, but it sounded pained.
"Hello?" Tubbo went towards the direction it was coming from and found himself in a clearing.
Tubbo spotted a duck sitting in the grass, but really small.

Tubbo walked over cautiously and picked it up.
"A duck?"
The duck simply looked up at Tubbo for a few moments before continuing to look straight ahead.
Tubbo blinked, and the duck disappeared.
"Where did it-"
*Quack*
The duck was now on his head.
Tubbo was confused, so he picked up the duck, And placed it in the spot in the grass it was in previously.
"Well, goodbye." Tubbo turned, and walked off.

-

Once Tubbo was outside his house, he opened the door slowly.
Tubbo winced at the alcohol smell, but he continued walking through, hoping his dad wasn't up.
Tubbo closed the door behind him, and walked through the living room, stepping over empty, and broken bottles. He walked up the stairs quietly, and just when Tubbo was at the top step,
"TOBY!" His father screamed from the kitchen.
Tubbo made a break for his room, swinging the door open, and slamming the door behind him locking it. Tubbo let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.
"That was too close."
Tubbo was used to this since it happened quite often, so he just turned on  his PC to play minecraft.
After a few hours, Tubbo heard someone banging on the door.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR TONY!" His father yelled.
Tubbo heard the slurring in his speech and mispronouncing of his name, so he knew for a fact he was drunk.
Tubbo didn't respond, and did what he always did, act like he couldn't hear him.
Soon, the banging stopped.
Tubbo got up from his chair, and got on the floor. He saw the shadow move away and heard footsteps trail off.
Tubbo let out a breath. Tubbo's father, Jschlatt, only started to become like this after his mother died of Lung cancer, from Jschlatt's cigarettes.

Tubbo has yet to tell his father this, but until then, Jschlatt is going to keep blaming and making him suffer for something that he had nothing to do with.

Tubbo kept the papers from the hospital, to show his father when he felt it was the right time.

Patient
Mariana Underscore

Gender
Female

Cause of illness
Lung Cancer

Illness caught by
Ash/Cigarette smoke

Guilty party
None

Notes:
According to the patients family, Mariana did not smoke, but her husband, Jschlatt Underscore, who had a habit of smoking in the house, according to her eldest son who used to live with them, Dream wastaken, formally Dream Underscore, had stated:
"Mom would always be coughing, she was with Jschlatt a lot, even when smoking, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was how she got lung cancer."

Tubbo read the paper every now and then, it gave him a sense of hope that someday, he could come home to a happy family.

Along with that paper, was a photo of his family before Tubbo's mother died.

His mother was holding a baby him,
Dream and Jschlatt arm in arm, smiling. Drista and Lani, sitting on the ground in front of Tubbo and his mother,
and sitting in one of the camp chairs... Tubbo couldn't tell. He never met whoever that was. And even if he did, he would never know since the face was scribbled out. Probably by his father.

All of a sudden, Tubbo's door swings open, stealing his attention.
Tubbo's father stood at the door. "You little bitch."
Tubbo showed no emotion. Instead he got in a defensive position on the ground.
Jschlatt walked over and kicked Tubbo in the stomach, making him double over in pain.
"Wait-"

Tubbo couldn't finish his sentence, Jschlatt grabbed Tubbo by the arm, pulling him up before beginning to twist his arm.
Tubbo held back a scream, and Jschlatt threw him to the floor before leaving the room.
Tubbo took a few deep breaths before curling up on the floor.
Then, Tubbo heard rustling.
He opened his eyes, and the duck from when he was in the forest was in front of him. Tubbo looked at the duck blankly, not caring about how it got inside.
The duck had no legs, so it bounced to Tubbo's arm.
Tubbo heard a strange noise, and suddenly, the pain was gone.
Tubbo sat up, and looked at the duck in surprise.
"Did you do that?" Tubbo said as he picked up the duck.
The duck didn't respond.
"Thank you." Tubbo said gratefully.
The duck quacked. And Tubbo smiled. "From this day forward, you shall be known as Benson."
The duck disappeared from Tubbo's hand, and onto his desk.
Tubbo laughed, and was happy at this new addition to this sad excuse of a household.

(A/N Birdza and Benson are both birds)