<~•A6D Vs Random person•~>

(A/N is it fight time? I think it's fight time. I keep forgetting to post these😭 Totally not a filler chapter-)

A6D's Third person P.O.V:

"I'll be the best guide you'll ever know." Mega said confidently.
"We'll see about that." A6D gripped onto his bag.
The two stood outside of a school building.
A6D had transferred to Mega's school, and Mega was actually enthusiastic about it.
A6D on the other hand, was neutral about this.
As the two entered the building, A6D examined everything around him.
Let's start this tour shall we?

(I'm too lazy to do the tour, so timeskip)

A6D bit into his sandwich. he was outside, and sitting on the bleachers.
This is uneventful. He thought.
A6D sighed and bit into his sandwich again.
"Hey!"
A6D turned his head behind him.
A boy with dark brown hair, and ice blue eyes stood behind him.
A6D blinked. "Hello?"
The boy kicked A6D in the back of the head hard enough to send him forward, falling and hitting the bleacher at the bottom.
A6D sat up.
"WHAT THE FUCK?"

The boy walked down the bleachers.
"Your going to pay the price for what you did to our group the other day."
A6D sat up.
"What are you talking about?! I just enrolled to this school today!" A6D tried to get to his feet, but the boy pushed him again.
"Don't play dumb." The boy kicked A6D in the face.
"I don't appreciate liars."
A6D, done with the helpless act, grabbed the boys leg, and bit it hard. A6D used the time he had, standing up and pulling something out of his pocket.
A6D pulled out pepper spray, and as soon as the boy attempted to attack A6D again, A6d sprayed him in the eyes.
The boy shrieks and runs away.

A6D puts the spray back in his pocket.
"Bitch."

"You there!" A voice calls out.

A6D groans and pulls out the spray again, but as soon as he saw who it was, he stopped.
"Sapnap?"

Sapnap stopped in front of A6D.
"Hello again, you okay?" Sapnap asked.

A6D nods.

"Good, that guy has been harrasing that mute kid ever since he step foot in this school, I'm wondering why he targeted you."

A6D blinked.
Mega's been dealing with him? And that guy said "Your going to pay for what you did to our group the other day." Something tells me Mega had finally had enough and did something. But why didn't he tell me?

"Hello? Earth to A6D? Did you die?" Sapnap had trying to get A6D'S attention for the past 5 minutes.

A6D snaps back into reality.
"Sorry."

Sapnap smiles. "It's fine." and then he pulls out a gun.

A6D knocks it out of his hand and grabs it.
"Chill, it's fake, I just painted it black to look like a real gun."
A6D looked at Sapnap in confusion, he pulled the trigger of the gun and water shot out.

"Why...would you need this." A6D handed the "gun" back to Sapnap.

"So I can say I own a gun." Sapnap said confidently.
A6D mentally facepalmed.
"Okay, I'm going to walk away, please don't follow me." A6D walks back into the building.

Sapnap stares, idle in the field. (A/N: I don't know if this is even proper grammar)
"I'm definitely following him." Sapnap ran after A6D.

Wilbur's third person P.O.V:

Wilbur was sitting on the floor in Philza's room, he was going to ask him about the hybrid form he had soon to aquire.

Philza walked in, holding a cup of coffee.
He immediately noticed Wilbur.
"Wilbur?"

Wilbur looked at Philza.
"Is it okay for me to ask you a few questions?" Wilbur said as he stood up.

Philza quickly put his coffee to the side.
"Of course, ask away."

(A/N: I managed to sneak Ranboo into my essay lmao)