<~•The Letter•~>

(A/N: 22 Heckin parts and he only now realizes he's gay? Screw shybur, THIS IS DENSEBUR-)

Wilbur's third person P.O.V:

Philza quickly flipped through the journals he had documented his experiments in.
Wilbur had asked about why his form hadn't shown yet, and Phil was looking for his hybrid experiment documents.
"Ah, here it is." Phil walked over from the bookshelf with a cyan book.
Wilbur perked up at that. "What does it say?"

Philza opened the book and turned to one of the first pages inside.
"Shapeshift potion. Once subject consumes, effects show a day prior."

Wilbur stood up. "But that doesn't make any sense."

"Delaying of form can occur when the subject is sick,"
Phil looked up at Wilbur.
"Are you feeling okay Will? Any nausea? Coughing? Random Heatwaves?"

Wilbur nodded. "I'm fine Phil."
Philza sighs in relief and looks back down at the book.
"The only other thing that can delay the form is if the subject is in love." Phil's eyes widened slowly as he read that, and he looked up at Wilbur.
"Your in love?"

Wilbur blinked a few times before turning a bright shade of red. "LOVE?!"
"Oh, HELL NO." A muffled voice screamed from downstairs. Wilbur heard footsteps grow closer.
Wilbur and Phil exchanged confused glances. The door burst open and Techno was holding a kitchen knife.
"No one is going to be dating my brother." Techno said threateningly.

Techno faced Wilbur.
"Who is it." Techno said with a stern tone.
Phil blinked looked back at Wilbur.
"Actually, I would like to know too."

XD why. Wilbur thought to himself.

Wilbur was being double teamed and he had no idea what to do. Wilbur tried to calm down. "Okay first, Techno put the knife down." Wilbur said backing up a bit.
Techno rolled his eyes and threw the knife the the side.

Wilbur let out small breath. "And second, I am not in love with anyone." Wilbur crossed his arms.

Techno visibly calmed down. "Good."

Wilbur sighed gently.
"Anyway, thanks for trying to help Phil, i'm just going to go out for a walk." Wilbur walked past Phil and Techno.

Phil looked at the ground in disappointment.

"Maybe he's lovesick." Tommy said hanging upside down from the ceiling.

"WHERE DID YOU-"

-

Wilbur had gone to the park a few blocks from his house and sat on a park bench.
Maybe i'm immune to Phil's potion. Wilbur thought to himself.
Wilbur closed his eyes. I haven't gone to school in so long. I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't let me in now.
Wilbur heard the bench creak from someone sitting beside him. Wilbur opened his eyes and saw a certain blonde haired boy. Dream.
Dream was holding a book of some sort, and he looked nervous about something.

Wilbur stopped staring and just scooted away from him.
He doesn't look like he's in the right mindset to talk right now.
The bench creaked from Wilbur moving.
"Hm?" Dream looked up and saw Wilbur.
Wilbur looked directly into dreams emerald green eyes. Wilbur looked back at his hands, afraid that he would start turning red again for some reason.
"Hello." Dream put his book to the side.
Wilbur looked up at Dream, the nervous look on his face seemed to disappear once he saw Wilbur. Wilbur waved a bit. Then he remembered.
"Hey Dream, the invitation you gave me doesn't have a date or time."

Dream was processing this Information. He was still wearing the face mask, but Wilbur knew from his eyes that a smile had formed on his face.
"So your coming?" Dream said excitedly as he unknowingly leaned into Wilbur's face.
Wilbur felt heat rise to his cheeks.
"Y-yes." Wilbur made space between them. Dream didn't mind Wilbur moving.

Dream stood up from the bench. "Great! The party is tonight at 7!"

Wait what.
"I-" Before he could finish, Dream stood up from the bench.
"That reminds me, I still got to prepare everything! See you Wilby!" Dream sped off.
Wilbur's face had become a full on tomato. He was really surprised at the nickname, which was kinda strange since Tommy had called him Wilby a few times, so why did he think any more of it now?
Wilbur groaned, but he also noticed that Dream had left the book he brought here on the bench.
Wilbur picks up the book and reads the cover.
"How to play guitar?"

Wilbur knew how to play the guitar himself, so he actually considered asking Dream if he wanted lessons next time he saw him. Maybe.

Wilbur got up from the bench, and picked up the book.
I'm just going to tell him now.

Wilbur walked into the direction Dream went in. It was getting slightly dark, and cold, so he should probably be heading home now.
I really want to return this thoug-
Then he heard a twig snap behind him. Wilbur stopped in his tracks, and heard the wind whistle louder behind him. Whoever or whatever made that sound put their hand on his shoulder.
Wilbur moved away quickly and turned around. A boy wearing a light blue sweater and beanie with a derp face stood there with his hands in his pockets. His eyes were empty, and he had brown skin.

"Who are you." Wilbur asked. All though this boy was shorter than him, it didn't change the fact he just appeared out of nowhere.
"..your Wilbur Soot right..?" They asked.

Wilbur nodded slightly.
The boy smiled.
"I'm Skeppy.
Wilbur smiles awkwardly "Nice to meet you?"
Skeppy takes one of his hands out of his pockets and hands Wilbur a letter.
Wilbur was confused as he read the outside of the letter.

To: Vincent Xem
From: Zak Amhed

"Who's Vinc-" Wilbur looked up and the he was gone.
"Hello?" Wilbur called out, the only response being from the wind.
Wilbur was really confused. Then he heard fireworks. Wilbur saw they were coming from town.
Maybe that will get my mind off of all of this. Wilbur Thought to himself as he began to walk to town.

-

Wilbur had entered the town center, and he saw...Techno? He was trying to set up fireworks, but it appeared he kept accidentally setting them off.
"Fuck." He cursed as he accidentally set another off into the sky. The firework launcher fell horizontally.
He also saw a boy holding a plastic bag run into the direction the firework was aimed to go in. Techno noticed, and set the firework launcher to face the sky again,
But the launcher was still unstable regardless, and looked like it was going to suddenly aim itself in the wrong direction.
Techno and the boy didn't seem to notice eachother.
"Techno!" Wilbur yelled. Techno didn't hear Wilbur as he lit a match.
Wilbur stopped as he was in the middle of them, he didn't know what to do.

W̷A̷R̷N̷ ̷S̷T̷R̷A̷N̷G̷E̷R̷"̷

S̷T̷O̷P̷ ̷T̷E̷C̷H̷N̷O̷

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHA time for you to choose! :)))) )