<~•Birdza and Bendy ruler•~>

(A/N: Birdza Tiem)

Wilbur's third person P.O.V:

Wilbur was still fazed at what was in front of him.
Phil stood in the middle of the room, two crow wings coming out of his back. Feathers were scattered around the room, and by the looks of it, he hadn't noticed Wilbur had entered the room yet.

Wilbur gulped. "Phil?" Wilbur backed away.
Phil perked up and turned to Wilbur, staring him down. Wilbur flinched and backed up a bit,
Phil then let out a loud caw and that was Wilbur's cue to run. Wilbur quickly exited the room, He then sprinted down the hall and down the stairs, hearing Phil trailing behind him.
"TECHNO!" Wilbur shouted, but no answer.
Wilbur ran over to the door, but it wouldn't budge.
As soon as Wilbur turned around, he was met with Phil, who as soon as he made eye contact with, let out a loud caw again and jumped at him.
Wilbur ducked, and he heard a loud thump from above him, then feeling a strong heaviness on his back, pinning him to the ground. Phil was on top of him, and Wilbur closed his eyes, accepting his fate.
.
.
.
Wilbur felt something warm pull him close.
Wilbur opened his eyes, and he saw that Phil was covering him with his wings, trapping him. Phil made small bird noises,
and Wilbur, seeing that he had no intentions of harming him, let Birdza cuddle him.
Wilbur closed his eyes again and let out a sigh of defeat.
This isn't that bad. Wilbur thought to himself. It was then Wilbur had realized that Phil hadn't slept for a while so instead of struggling, Wilbur let Phil use him as a living stuffed animal.

A6d's third person P.O.V:

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?!" A6d slammed the paper with Sapnap's number on the counter.

Mega's gaze flicks to the paper, examining it, then to A6d, unfazed.
Mega grabbed the pencil in the counter and wrote on his notepad.
'Idk, put it into your phone.' Mega shrugged. 'I don't know anything about relationships, let alone crushes, so I don't recommend asking me what to do here.'

A6d blinked, processing the information he was given. "I'm not gay." A6d grabbed the paper, and put it in his pocket.

Mega grinned. 'Not yet.' Mega picked up his phone, opened the camera app, and pressed record.
'Repeat what you just said.'

A6d narrowed his eyes."I'm Straight." A6d looked at the wall, then back at Mega.

Mega stopped the recording. 'Bendy ruler.' Mega chuckled, before he put his phone away. 'And if your gay, I support you.' Mega smiled.
'Bendy ruler.'

A6d swatted Mega's notepad on the floor, so he couldn't reach it. Mega narrowed his eyes. "Well played." Mega crouched down, and grabbed the notepad. Mega had selective mutism, meaning he can't talk in most situations. Mega trusted A6d enough to be able to talk fluently in front of him, and him only, but he didn't do it unless he didn't have his notepad.

(A/N: That's how it works right?)

Mega stood up notepad in hand, and hit A6d with the said notepad. And before A6d could retaliate, a voice sounded at the door.
"Hello?"

The boy walked over to A6d and Mega

"Am I interrupting something?" They had asked.
A6d Turned to Mega, who was frozen in place.
A6d looked back at the boy. "No you aren't, but what would you like?" A6d walked behind the counter, basically stealing Mega's notepad.
A ***** coffee, with the creamer. They said calmly.
Mega, snapped out of the trance he was in and nodded, walking over to the coffee strainer, Focusing his attention ongrabbing the ingredients, while the boy just watched him.
A6d did too, and almost missed the intrigued look on Mega's face.
A6d held back his own grin. And he called me a bendy ruler.
Mega walked back over, and A6d watched as he handed the boy his coffee in one of those cardboard tray's.
He smiled. "Thanks." The boy picked up his coffee,and Mega watched as he left the shop.

Mega stood in silence, and a smirk formed on A6d's face.
"Who's a bendy ruler now?" A6d teased.
Mega looked up at him. "Still you."
A6d turned to him before he attempted to kick him, knowing that he usually dodges with ease, but this time, Mega couldn't move away in time, so he got hit in the stomach.

Mega doubles over in pain, gripping onto his stomach.
A6d crouched down. "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry-"
Mega grabbed A6d's shirt pulling him down, before then kicking him in the stomach too and headbutting him.
A6d stumbled back.
Mega smirked. "Now we're even." Mega forced out.
"Now we're in pain." A6d added. As if on cue, they both fell over, signalling that their little "bendy ruler" dispute was over.

Right?

(A/N THE RETURN DUDUUDUDU Also I have a crush on a girl at my school and I don't know what to do-)