<~•Dream Visits•~>

(A/N: haha- Dreambur Time)

Third person P.O.V:

"Hey Wilbur." Dream offered a friendly smile. "I didn't know you lived here."
Wilbur chuckled nervously.
"Come on in." Wilbur opened the door wider.
Dream stepped inside, and Wilbur closed the door behind him.
Tommy, who had been watching from the couch, Sat up a bit more so he could get a better look at Dream.
Dream noticed, and crouched down a bit.

"Don't be scared little one, I'm friendly." Dream said in a hushed tone, he thought Tommy was a little kid.

Tommy's Expression changed almost immediately to one of anger.
"WHAT THE FUCK I'M NOT A FUCKING CHILD! YOU GREEN BASTA-"
Tommy was hit in the back of the head with a pillow and he paused.

Wilbur suppressed a laugh when he saw that Techno had woken up, and he was frowning. He guessed that he threw the pillow.
He saw Dream, and Techno stopped frowning.

"Hello Dream." Techno sat up.
"Hello Mr pig." Dream walked over to Techno.
Dream started talking to Techno, and Tommy glared at Dream.
Wilbur, noticing that Dream was distracted, started to back away to the stairs in an effort to escape this situation he somehow is in.
Dream turned around to say something to Wilbur, and noticed him trying to leave.

"Hey where are you going?" Dream walked over, stopping in front of Wilbur.
Wilbur backed away again in an effort to make some more space between them, but this time, he fell over due to the skateboard Tommy had left on the floor again. Wilbur grabbed Dreams sweater, pulling him down to the floor too.

Tommy and Techno stared in awe.
Well Tommy did, Techno just looked at the two with a face full of confusion.
Dream had pinned Wilbur to the floor, and Wilbur was looking at Dream in pure shock.
Tommy broke the silence. "If you two are going to kiss then get a room."

With that, Dream snapped out of the trance he didn't know he was in, and quickly got off of Wilbur.
"Sorry about that." Dream got on his feet, and offered a hand to Wilbur.
Wilbur took his hand and also got up, but he didn't say a word.

Wilbur looked at Dream.
"But I'm the one who pulled you down?" Wilbur's voice cracked as he said that.
Wilbur felt strange. Something like this had happened with Mega but he didn't have this strange feeling when he had spilled the Coffee Beans.

"And I shouldn't have gotten too close." Dream crossed his arms.
Wilbur didn't argue this time.
He sighed. "I'm going to go watch a movie or something-"
Dream grabbed Wilbur's arm.
"Nope you're going to town with me!" Dream said while beginning to drag Wilbur to the door.

"Sorry Techno, our conversation will have to wait!" And with that, Dream closed the door behind him after he and Wilbur were outside.

"I never agreed to this." Wilbur reached for the door but Dream stopped him.
"You don't have a choice in the matter!"
Dream grabbed Wilbur's arm again.

C'mon, let's go! Dream said cheerfully as he and Wilbur left the house.
Wilbur looked at Dream.
How can someone get so attached to something they just met a day ago. Wilbur thought to himself.

Dream suddenly sped up.
"George! Sapnap!" He yelled gleefully.
Wilbur was taken by Surprise by the taller's Swiftness. Wilbur struggled not getting dragged against the ground again with Dream gripping onto his arm while running at a speed Wilbur couldn't keep up with, after a few seconds, he finally he slowed down to a stop, and Wilbur was panting hard.

The people he had ran to turned to him.
One had Black hair that was in buns, a white headband, a white shirt with black sleeves a flame symbol on the shirt, and black pants.
They were shivering. It was cold since winter was approaching so why weren't they wearing anything other then that? Wilbur had wondered.