Chapter 2

"Y/n!" A loud voice called my name in the crowded hallway.

I turned around and smiled as Tanaka ran up to me," Hey Tanaka."

Multiple people looked at us," Are you ready for practice?" He asked wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Of course you guys are super fun," I laughed as we head to the clubroom.

"And we're glad another goddess has blessed us with her presence."

He held the door open for me as I entered the clubroom," He guys."

"Hi Y/n!" Hinata says happily.

"Y/n you're not supposed to be in here," Daichi said," The girls have their own clubroom.

"What if I just don't care. I've seen plenty of guys in boxers," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Y/n with the spice in here," Tanaka said laughing.

"Y/n I agree with Daichi," Suga came up next to Daichi," Go wait in the gym for us."

"Ugh fine 'Mom'. You're boring," I walked out of the room and into the gym.

Kiyoko is already in the gym. I help her set up the net and sweep the floor.

"Hey Y/n can you go grab the volleyballs?" Kiyoko asked.

I nodded and ran into the closet. I grabbed the cart and started pulling it out. I tripped over my feet. I hit the ground and winced slightly. I guess this is where I'm staying now. I look up at the ceiling and sigh. Stupid clumsy feet.

"Um Y/n what are you doing?" A soft voice asks and I look over.

"Why hello Yams," I smiled at him and then glared at the tall figure next to him," Tsukishima. I just fell and don't want to get up."

"Oh ok," Yams offers me a hand," Well practice is about to start so come on."

I took his hand and he pulled me up. I grabbed the basket again and pulled it fully into the gym.

~End of practice~

I watched as the boys stretched out slightly bored. Today they worked more on receiving more than anything. I heard the gym doors slam open and I looked over. One of the younger teachers had barged in.

"I did it guys," He yelled excitedly rushing over to the boys," I got you a game with Aoba Johsai!"

Did her say Aoba Johsai?

"That's great Takeda," Daichi said," When is it?"

So that's the Takeda guy Keishan was talking about," It's this weekend. There's just one condition."

"Why do they have a condition?" Tanaka asks loudly.

"Be quiet Tanaka. What is it?" Daichi asks.

"They requested that Kageyama play the whole time," Takeda explains.

All of our eyes widen. That's a weird request, also kind of surprising.

"Why does he have to stay in the whole time," Tanaka growls," They got some kind of beef with him or something?"

"Tanaka leave it alone," Suga says," I'm fine with that."

We all agreed to the condition. We finished cleaning up and I walked to the store with the boys. I gave Keishan a small smile as we walked in.

"I don't have any meat buns," Keishan says not even looking up from his book.

"What?" Tanaka says.