Chapter 11

"Hi Tsukishima," I said sheepishly.

He stepped to the side and I walked inside. I was now shivering. Why is water cold? I walk down the hallway ignoring Tsukishima. I pushed open the door to his room and sit down on his bed. I stared at the wall trying to calm my anxiety down. Tsukishima came in a second later.

"I feel like I know what this is about," He said and sat down next to me fidgeting with his hands.

Both of us not wanting to speak sat there in silence for to longest time. I finally turned to Tsukishima after maybe 2 minutes. He turned and looked at me too. We stared at each other for the longest time. I looked away awkwardly.

"Tsukishima," I said quietly," Do you like me?"

He hesitated for a second," I-uh yes I do."

I nodded and turned back around. My face was slowly getting hotter by the second. I have no confidence in this moment. I looked back over to Tsukishima. He had looked away again. He was in deep thought. This is the only moment I'm gonna get before I loose my full confidence.

I quickly reached out my hand. I pulled his face towards mine. We were kissing in another instant. He turned his full body towards me. I tangled my hand in his hair and he pulled me closer by the hips. It was just like the first time. Calm and caring and not forced. We stopped kissing once it became hard to breathe. Our foreheads leaning on each other.

"I want you to be my girlfriend," Tsukishima said," Will you be my girlfriends?"

"Yes I will be," I said almost instantly," but I want to keep it quiet. I want to have fun with this being our little secret. Sneaking around behind everyone's backs."

"That's okay with me," Tsukishima agreed with this.

I smiled," Thanks Stukki-poo," I gained all my confidence back.

Tsukishima separated our heads and got off the bed," Nope never mind I take it back."

He started walking out of the room," No Stukki-poo don't leave me," I cried out to him dramatically.

He ignored me and walked out of the room. I rolled off his bed and chased after him. He continued walking ignoring me. I stood by his door.

"Tsukishima Kei get your ass over here now!" I yelled at him.

He turned around quickly," Don't yell at me."

"Then don't walk away from me," I put my hands on my hips.

He walked up to me and cupped my face in his hands," I'll do what I want."

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me. Our face inches apart," Don't make me mad Dino boy."

He smirked at me," Or what?"

I popped the side of his head and released his shirt," Or that. Now I have to go home before my brother starts to worry."

He walked me to the door. The rain had stopped. I opened the door and grabbed my bike.

"Bye Tsukishima," I gave him a little peck on the lips.

"Y/n," He called to me before I left," Call me Kei. At least when it's just us."

"Alright Kei," I smiled at him and rode back to the shop.

This ride should be the quickest of all of them. He lives really close to the families shop. I can't stop smiling. I never realized it would make me this happy to be dating Tsukishima. Kei Tsukishima of all people. I stopped in front of the shop and dropped my bike.

I entered with a ding and Keishan looked up," Oh you're finally back. What were you doing, it's almost 2?"

"I went to hang out with Iwa and Oikawa for a little bit and then I was riding around," I told him.

He nodded," Well your turn to watch over the shop. Bye loser."

He quickly left," F you Keishan," I yelled at him and put on my apron.

~Time skip~

I sighed as the day slowly felt longer. I have been reading the same book for almost three hours and still no customers. Why is it when I'm working the shop it's always boring. My brother always gets the interesting people who come in and I get no one. Not even a normal person.

The door dinged and I looked up excited. Most of the boys had walked in. Those boys being Tanaka, Asahi, Noya, Suga, and Daichi. I perked up a little and came out from behind the counter.

"Hi guys!" I said happily.

"Hi Y/n!" Tanaka and Noya said excitedly.

Suga gave me a small hug," Hi Y/n. Aren't you a little young to be working?"

"I mean it's my families store so no?" I said questioning myself," Anyways what're you guys doing?"

"We figured you were working so we came to give you entertainment," Asahi spoke up.

"Oh thank god," I said relieved," You wanna know what you guys can work for me until Keishan takes back over."

"What do we get in return," Noya asked raising an eyebrow.

"You get feeling good about yourselves," I said with a threatening tone," Now Suga I want you with me, Asahi I need you to organize the things in the back, Noya and Tanaka I'm going to trust you to shelve things. If anything happens you suffer my wrath."

"Yes ma'am," They saluted me.

I showed them the things they needed to shelve. I then showed Asahi what I needed to be organized and gave Suga his apron. He seemed happy to be at the front counter. I sat on the empty part of the counter. No one will be coming in anytime soon so it's not like it matters. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out.

Pretty Boy: Hey cutie how'd the talk go

Me: Very good

Pretty Boy: That's great, gtg bye

Me: see ya later

I looked back up and saw Suga looking at my texts. He looked at me," Who'd you have to talk to?"

I scrambled to find a person," Oh I just had to ask Iwa some questions for Oikawa. Some couple surprise thing."

"Oh ok," Suga seemed convinced.

This is going to be fun to hide.

------------

Hey my children! How do you feel today? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment anything you would like to see in this and I will try my best to get them in. Next chapter I will start with the first training camp. I hope you guys keep reading, love ya

❤Author-Chan out❤

word count: 1104