Chapter 3

"But why not?"

"Because Y/n, I have the store to watch over," Keishan said barely looking up from the book he is reading.

"You don't even watch the store when your on duty and Mom can take a few more shifts when you're at practice or at games," I said pausing my sweeping.

I've been trying to get him to become the coach of the boys. He hasn't budged, not even for Takeda. We've both been trying since that practice match against Aoba Johsai. It was clear after that performance that we need a coach. Takeda is great but doesn't know what he's doing.

"Y/n I'm not going to coach those boys," Keishan said.

"What do you not want to go back down memory lane," I said smirking," To afraid to remember the fun times."

He glared at me. He then looked back down at his book ignoring my comment. I sighed and put the broom and apron I was wearing away. I don't know how I can convince him to become the coach. I walked back out and grabbed my purse.

"I'll be back later," I gave Keishan a small kiss on the cheek.

"Where are you going?" Keishan asked suspiciously.

"The boys invited me to hang out with them," I rolled my eyes," I agreed, so Daichi and Suga are picking me up."

"Okay but be safe," Keishan said hesitantly as I exited the store.

I walked a few blocks away. I stopped at a small park where I had agreed to meet the two older boys. The plan is to walk over to Daichi's house and watch some movies. I saw the two familiar figures approach me. I smiled and walked over.

"Hello my child," Suga greeted me with a head pat.

"Hi sugamama!" I said happily," Hi Dadchi."

"Y/n I told you not to call me that," Daichi sighed at me.

"And I'm going to ignore that," I said with a smirk.

Suga chuckled at my antics. We walked back to Daichi's house. Those two are definitely dating. They are both the parents of the team and it's not just because Daichi is the captain. I'm pretty sure most of the team is gay, especially that Kageyama character. He still gives me real sus vibes.

We walked into Daichi's house. No one was there yet, but all the snacks were set up and there is a stack of movies on the coffee table. I looked around Daichi's house. It was pretty big but plain. I'm not too surprised by that he seems like the simple type.

"I like your house Daichi," I said flopping onto the couch.

"Thank you."

The doorbell rand and Daichi went to open it. I glanced back at the door. Tanaka had arrived. I jumped up running over to Tanaka.

"Tanaka my man!" I yelled excitedly," It's good to see you."

"Hell Yeah!" He yelled back.

"You two literally saw each other yesterday at school," Suga said.

"But it was so long ago," I fake fell into Tanaka's arms.

"Oh so long," Tanaka followed my example in being dramatic.

"Oh great the two idiots are already here," A bored voice called from behind us.

I stopped leaning on Tanaka and glared at Tsukishima," Come one Stukki, be nice," Yamaguchi told him quietly.

"Yeah Stukki be nice," I said in a mocking tone looking up at him.

"And what are you gonna do about it if I'm not, Pipsqueak," He leaned down inches from my face.