Chapter 6

I stand staring at the front door of Tsukishima's house. I probably look stupid just standing out here. I slowly raised my hand to knock on the door. Why do I feel so nervous? I knocked twice and stood there waiting. I waited for maybe a minute before the door opened. 

Tsukishima was putting on his shirt when he opened the door. My eyes scanned his thin but well built frame. I never realized how fit he really was. Wait, what am I thinking? 

"Right, I forgot you were coming today," Tsukishima yawned. 

"Seriously," I rolled my eyes at him," It hasn't even been a full 24 hours."

"Whatever just come on."

He moved aside letting me walk in. I awkwardly went into the house. It was pretty spacious. It also looks like we are alone. 

"Is anyone else here?"

"No my mom already left for work," He leaned next to  my face," Why? Are you scared to be alone with me?"

My face heated up and I pushed him away from me," No that's not it. I was just wondering."

"Okay, well follow me," He turned walking down a hallway," I want to get this over with."

We walked down the hallway. I guess going to his room. I clutched the strap of my bag tightly. Why am I so nervous? I don't get it. He opened a door with Kei written on it. I guess that's his first name. I haven't learned anyone's first name accept for a few boys on the team. 

I looked around his room as I entered. It was pretty bland. His bed was in the corner of his room, a desk in the middle of the opposite wall, and his jersey was hanging on a shelf. What was on those shelves was the weirdest thing in that room. I let out a small snort. 

Tsukishima sighed annoyed," What?"

"Mr. Stukki-poo you have dinosaur toys. At your age, really?" I continued laughing as his face turned even more annoyed.

"Shut up and I've had them since I was little."

"Okay dino boy."

"Just sit down so you can leave faster."

"Okay, okay I'll get serious."

I sat down next to him at his desk. I pulled out my algebra work from yesterday. He pulled the papers towards him slowly scanning he paper. He set it down and looked over at me. 

"You seriously can't do this yourself?"

I punched his shoulder," Shut up. Math is hard."

He rolled his eyes at me and grabbed his pencil. He slowly started explaining math to me. 

~After the work is done~

It is now 5:30 p.m. It took me a lot longer to do my math work than I thought it would. Tsukishima is looking over my last problem now. I struggled understanding what he was saying and I had to fix a lot of the problems I had done. Mixed with a lunch break too it took a very long time. 

"Alright you got the last one right," He handed me the paper back. 

"Finally," I sighed in relief. 

I shoved the homework supplies back into my bag. Tsukishima stood up and opened the door. Why he closed the door in the first place we shall never know. I stood up once I knew I had everything I walked out of the room with Tsukishima following me. 

"Now don't forget what you promised me in return," He said as we got into the living room. 

"Yeah, yeah I know. Strawberry shortcake. I'll make it later tonight after my shift at the shop and then give it to you tomorrow," I sighed and grabbed out my phone. 

"Good, don't forg-" His sentence was interrupted with the front door opening. 

I stared at the door as it slowly opened. A women with long blonde hair walked in. She was dressed in a nice suit. 

"Kei, I'm home," She slowed her words as she noticed me and Kei. She looked between me and Kei a few times," I didn't know you were having someone over."

"Hi," I sad awkwardly," Tsukishima was just helping me with math homework."

"Uh-huh," She said looking at him suspiciously," And why didn't I know this was happening?"

"I forgot about it," Tsukishima mumbled. 

"Well," The women said loudly," I guess it doesn't matter now. Well uh..."

"Y/n."

"Y/n, would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked me.

"I wish I could but I have to get home," I said glancing at the time," It was nice meeting you though."

"Wait before you go," The women stopped me," Kei walk her home."

He sighed," Ugh fine just give me a second."

"Hurry up Stukki-poo I need to get home," I called after him in a slight teasing tone.

I waited there by the door awkwardly. He came back out of his room with his headphones on. He walked past me and I quickly followed him. We walked silently back to the shop. His mom is very nice. What happened to him. 

I glanced at him. I wonder what he listens to when he has those headphones on. It could literally be anything. I have a great idea! I slowed down slightly so he can't see me. I then as quickly as possible swiped the headphones off his head. 

"Hey!" He yelled at me.

I put on the headphones as I ran off so he can't catch me. I was surprised by what I heard. Disney music was blasting. I started laughing so hard, but I do have to say, he has pretty good taste. I continued running down the streets playing the game of chase. 

Surprisingly I was faster than Tsukishima. I saw the store a few hundred feet in front of me. I quickly sprinted towards the shop. Usually by this time it isn't busy. I rushed through the doors and quickly hid behind the counter. 

'What the hell are you doing," Keishan asked. 

"H-hiding," I panted out.

I heard the door open to the shop. I squeezed closer to the counter. I am trying my best to not make a sound, but my favorite Disney song is playing. I am using all of my willpower not to burst out singing the song. 

"Coach where is Y/n?" Tsukishima asked. 

"No clue," Keishan played dumb. Thank you dear brother. 

"Liar. I saw her run in here," Tsukishima said.

"Did you just call me a liar?" Keishan slightly yelled," You better be happy we're not at practice. Wait, what are you doing?" 

I gulped as Tsukishima walked behind the counter. Shit. I was caught. He gave me a death glare that sent shivers down my neck. I quickly shot up and tried jumping the counter again, but I was pulled back. Tsukishima held me around my waist with one arm and pulled off his headphones with his other hand. 

He let me go and was still glaring at me," I-it was just a little fun Stukki-poo," I gave a small laugh. 

He pointed his finger at me," Not. A. Word."

"Don't point at me," I said hitting his hand.

"I'll point at you all I want," He said," Not a word to anyone about this. Got it?"

"Yes your salty highness," I bowed to him," I shall never spill your secret to anyone."

He walked out of the store. I turned back to Keishan who looked slightly annoyed. I gave another small laugh. He held out an apron and I sadly took it. Guess it's my shift now.

-------------

Hello my babies! How are you doing? Don't forget to drink some water and eat some food. I hope you enjoyed this chaotic chapter. The next chapter will be the practice match against Nekoma. I love you and I hope you keep reading. 

❤Author-Chan out❤

Word count: 1281