Chapter 18

Daichi invited everyone over to his house over the weekend to give us time to relax before our next volleyball match. We were all on edge and doubting our skills. It didn't take much convincing to get everyone over, including Kei. Keishan drove me over not trusting me to walk over myself.

"Don't do anything I would do," Keishan said," Or anything I wouldn't do. Okay, there's a little gray area in there that you can follow."

I rolled my eyes," Once again brother you are the meaning of a genius. Love you, bye."

"Love you too," Keishan called after me as I closed the door.

I walked up to the door it automatically opening as I reached the door," Damn I didn't even knock yet."

Daichi shrugged," Saw you coming. Almost everyone is here so come on it."

I entered the living room to find everyone there. That little liar. Noya looked up and yelled my name.

"Hey Noya," Noya dragged me into the group.

"Help me convince everyone to play spin the bottle," Noya said.

I looked at him like he's stupid," We're all dating each other. We're not playing spin the bottle."

"What if we all agree not to get mad about it," Noya said to everyone with pleading eyes.

Suga rolled his eyes," He's been begging for ten minutes. At this point I'm going to say yes just to get him to shut up."

They all nodded to get him to stop begging," I guess I'll play," I told them as I sat down next to Kei.

Yams looked a lot happier now that he got used to the fact that his best friend is dating someone. Noya ran into the kitchen grabbing a random bottle and placed it in the middle," Tanaka you first."

"Bro why me," Tanaka said glancing at Kiyoko," You going to get me in trouble," He still reached for the bottle and spun it. It slowed down pointing at Kiyoko. He gave a big sigh of relief giving her a small kiss," Noya you go next. This was your idea," Tanaka said.

Noya shrugged and spun the bottle. It slowed and landed on Asahi. Asahi looked more relieved than Noya did. It was another small peck on the lips.

"I'll go next," I grabbed the bottle and spun it. Everyone so far has gotten the person they are dating so how bad could this go. The bottle slowed and stopped on not Kei. I felt him tense up next to me as I saw who it landed on," God damn it! Why do you guys get the person you're actually dating and then I'm stuck with Kei's best friend. No offense Yams."

"None taken," Yams said bowing his head," Let's just get this over with."

Yams moved towards me and gave me the quickest kiss. Everyone was laughing in one way or another. Tanaka and Noya laughing the hardest. Kei stood up and walked off," Shit. We'll be back."

"Don't forget protection," Noya and Tanaka yelled after me. I heard both of them get smacked and scolded.

I followed after Kei until he finally stopped at the end of the hallway," Kei. Are you okay?"

"Shit Y/n, I'm great," Kei said in a sarcastic voice," I just watched my girlfriend kiss my best friend. So I'm great thanks for asking."

"It's not like I wanted that to happen and neither did Yams," I said slightly aggravated," Besides it was barely even a kiss."

Kei turned to me," I don't care. It shouldn't have even happened."

"I'm sorry Kei," I said pain wringing in my voice," I really am."